Author Topic: Humor/Jokes  (Read 18960 times)

Offline rustynail

Re: Humor/Jokes
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2021, 07:20:31 pm »
"It's not that hard to tell the difference between an Alligator and a Crocodile. One you'll see in a while and the other you'll see later."

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2021, 01:24:23 pm »
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys for Thanksgiving, but she couldn't find one big enough for her family.

She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"

The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."   

:silly:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2021, 04:45:02 pm »
Hitler is trapped in his toilet

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

« Reply #278 on: December 11, 2021, 10:30:19 am »
'They' said  ... "Cheer up, things could be worse." So we cheered up and sure enough things got worse.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #279 on: December 11, 2021, 03:36:56 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #280 on: December 11, 2021, 04:10:34 pm »
Biden.

Too obvious?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #281 on: December 11, 2021, 04:37:19 pm »
Biden.

Too obvious?

A joke in poor taste.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #282 on: December 11, 2021, 04:46:54 pm »
 :rolling:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 04:47:40 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #283 on: December 11, 2021, 07:05:07 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #284 on: December 15, 2021, 12:45:48 pm »
It's wise to remember how easy...

It's wise to remember how easily this wonderful technology can be misused, sometimes unintentionally, with serious consequences.

Consider the case of the Illinois man who left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had handwritten her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory.

Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
PS. Sure is hot down here.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #285 on: December 15, 2021, 12:48:32 pm »
Beans

One of the matrons of the church was cooking a pot of her famous beans for the church potluck, and her son, Little Johnny, came running through the house, BB gun in one hand, and a handful of BBs in the other. He tripped and the BBs, naturally, went right into the pot of beans. Thinking it over, Little Johnny could think of no reason why he should risk punishment, so he said nothing.

The dinner went well, and, as usual, the beans were one of the favorite dishes. The next day, the church secretary, Mary, called Little Johnny's mother and said, "Jane, your beans were delicious as usual, but what did you put in them this time?"

Jane replied, "Nothing new, why do you ask?" "Well," said Mary, "this morning I bent over to feed the cat , and shot the canary."

Offline rustynail

« Reply #286 on: December 25, 2021, 12:33:06 am »
Friends- please wear those masks. They saved the life of a friend last night.  He was out with his girlfriend and his wife didn’t recognize him!!!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2022, 05:12:44 pm »
Speaking of the Future :

Google's pizza
- Hello! Gordon's pizza?
- No sir it's Google's pizza.

- So it's a wrong number? Sorry
- No sir, Google bought it.

- OK. Take my order please
- Well sir, you want the usual?

- The usual? You know me?
- According to our caller ID data sheet, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizzawith cheeses, sausage, thick crust.

- OK! This is it ...
- May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato.?

- What? I hate vegetables.
- Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

- How do you know?
- We crossed the number of your fixed line with your name, through the subscribers guide.
We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

- Okay, but I do not want this pizza!,I already take medicine ...
-Excuse me, but you have not taken the medicine regularly, from our commercial database, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 cholesterol tablets at Drugsale Network.

- I bought more from another drugstore.
- It's not showing on your credit card statement

- I paid in cash
- But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement

- I have have other source of cash
- This is not showing as per you last Tax form unless you bought them from undeclared income source.

-WHAT THE HELL?
- I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the intention of helping you.

- Enough! I'm sick of google, facebook, twitter, WhatsApp. I'm going to an Island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone line and no one to watch me or spy on me

- I understand sir but you need to renew your passport first as it has expired 5 weeks ago. ...!!!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #288 on: January 03, 2022, 06:31:21 pm »

75 years, actually   :laugh: 

Offline corbe

« Reply #289 on: January 03, 2022, 06:55:26 pm »
   The Cat Union has a strong Lobby.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2022, 07:30:42 pm »
Men treat women as sex objects
Women treat sex objects as men
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2022, 04:54:40 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2022, 04:56:44 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2022, 05:21:18 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #294 on: January 04, 2022, 05:28:52 pm »

No sh*t, Sherlock!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #295 on: January 04, 2022, 06:21:40 pm »

No sh*t, Sherlock!
I bet the kiddies did what they were told, though...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2022, 06:22:41 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2022, 10:29:39 pm »
THE TRAFFIC LIGHT

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, patiently waiting for it to turn green, even though there was no
on-coming traffic.

Suddenly, a carload of loud, bearded young Muslim men, shouting anti-American slogans, pulled up next to me. There was a half-burned American Flag duct-taped to the trunk of their car and "We Love 9-11" spray-painted on the side.

They gestured wildly at me, and started yelling, "Allah Akbar! Death to America!" and took off across the intersection, not waiting for the light to change. Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car, stunned, thinking to myself, "Oh, man... that could have been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2022, 10:36:53 pm »
THE TRAFFIC LIGHT

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, patiently waiting for it to turn green, even though there was no
on-coming traffic.

Suddenly, a carload of loud, bearded young Muslim men, shouting anti-American slogans, pulled up next to me. There was a half-burned American Flag duct-taped to the trunk of their car and "We Love 9-11" spray-painted on the side.

They gestured wildly at me, and started yelling, "Allah Akbar! Death to America!" and took off across the intersection, not waiting for the light to change. Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car, stunned, thinking to myself, "Oh, man... that could have been me!"

:silly:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #299 on: January 06, 2022, 04:07:11 am »
THE TRAFFIC LIGHT

on-coming traffic.

That was AWESOME!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-