Author Topic: UK police raid suspected marijuana farm, discovered Bitcoin mine  (Read 337 times)

Online libertybele

UK police raid suspected marijuana farm, discovered Bitcoin mine

West Midland Police raided on May 18 what authorities suspected was an indoor pot farm in Sandwell, England. Instead, law enforcement found a Bitcoin mine.
Advertisement

The mine was located in an industrial building, and the buildings power had been hooked up illegally to the electrical grid. It is estimated that thousands of pounds worth of electricity had been stolen recently for the Bitcoin mining operation.

A police drone was previously flown over the area, and detected an inordinate amount of heat coming from the building, which was what led police to believe that there was a marijuana grow-op inside, as the lamps typically tend to give off the same amounts of heat.

The building had also been adapted for better interior ventilation with ducts, which could clearly be seen by police drones from the outside of the structure. ............

https://www.conservativereview.com/uk-police-raid-suspected-marijuana-farm-discovered-bitcoin-mine-2653141027.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.