Author Topic: Paul Ryan to knock Trump in speech at Reagan Library  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Paul Ryan to knock Trump in speech at Reagan Library
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2021, 07:01:59 pm »
There you go again, making my point for me.

The Hill headlined this article with a lie - nowhere does the article demonstrate that Ryan's remarks will "knock" Trump - designed to keep hair-triggers churning dissension within the R party.  And it looks like it's working.

Is your point that traitors cannot be trusted once their crimes are recognized and that RINO Ryan was a major traitor to America, to Republicans and to Trump?

And once a traitor is found out, why bother to listen to him, since not a single word of what he says can be or should be trusted.   

The FACT of the article is that RINO Ryan will be going to the Reagan Library to give some pointless speech that no real American is going to want to hear nor will the real American even care about any synopsis of what he says.   RINO Ryan has all the attractiveness of a possum dropping in a cherry pie.

I don't care what he has to say, listening to him can only expand the damage he's already deliberately done.

RINO Ryan is pro-Invasion.

RINO Ryan tried to protect MessiahCare.

RINO Ryan had many chances to set things right between his useless life and the American people, and he's never done aught but make the rift wider.

If your point had something to do with what RINO may or may not say Thursday, I didn't make any such point.  I said it does not matter what he's going to say because he's poison and should not be given the attention.    His presence in the US is an insult to real Americans.

You're not insulted by his filthy feet standing on US soil, are you?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2021, 07:04:53 pm »
People who seem to think the worst of Ryan weren't surprised by the headline, I suppose.
Ryan, in his younger days, was quite the deficit hawk.
If he were to return to that Ryan, this could change, and would be a welcome addition, IMO.

As welcome as a zombie coming to your kid's graduation party and dropping rotten finger bones into the punch, I'd say.

We need to do what we can to cancel his political career as someone presuming to speak for real Americans.  He does not.

He's even pro-Invader.   Let that sink in before you consider trusting him in a position of authority ever again.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2021, 07:13:34 pm »
People who seem to think the worst of Ryan weren't surprised by the headline, I suppose.
Ryan, in his younger days, was quite the deficit hawk.
If he were to return to that Ryan, this could change, and would be a welcome addition, IMO.

Joe Scarborough was also called a "deficit hawk."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2021, 07:18:24 pm »

I remember first seeing that guy on CNN and wondering how someone sounding as conservative as he did managed to get and keep a spot on the Clinton News Network.   Needless to say, he wasn't there long.

Naturally, there's NOTHING Disgusting Joey could say or do to get me to listen to him ever again.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:19:31 pm by Sled Dog »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2021, 07:56:53 pm »
Good... Why should we defend the doofus who lost to Sleepy Joe Biden.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2021, 07:58:29 pm »

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2021, 09:34:37 pm »

True, that is a good point.

So, out of curiosity, what leads a Scarborough or a Ryan to abandon that position?

Lobbyist?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 09:36:08 pm »
True, that is a good point.

So, out of curiosity, what leads a Scarborough or a Ryan to abandon that position?

Lobbyist?

Or presstitute.  The pay is the same.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2021, 11:15:38 pm »
Doesn't matter if Ryan knocks Trump or not.  Ryan on his best day is a scumbag RINO.  His welcome in government has been fully exhausted.  Like Bush, Boehner, and other worthless POSs, they best keep out of sight.  No one appreciates any of them.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2021, 12:13:17 am »

I think a straightjacket would be a thoughtful gift for this loser....  FTA:

Total TRUMP ENVY!  MOST DENY IT.  POTUS TRUMP accomplished so much, in a very short time.  It showed the country how little congress actually works, or WORK FOR AMERICAN'S.  POTUS TRUMP...SHOWED UP ALL THESE FOOLS. All they do is create committees or table it for some committee.  50 YEARS to get something resolved! POTUS TRUMP did it in two weeks.  POTUS TRUMP is great.  So many inferior males, with TRUMP TDS, just plain ENVY!  LOOK AT ROMNEY! 
Some don't like his personality.  SO WHAT!  His accomplishments are fantastic.  People are just ignorant to worry about his private life. I didn't vote for a PRIEST OR PASTOR.  Then, they have no issues with obama, biden, clintons....all PEDO'S. POTUS TRUMP does not smoke anything, does not drink any alcohol, does not do any drugs, does not even drink coffee, NO tattoos, HE is not wholesome enough for these ignorant azzholes who have TRUMP ENVY. 
Just makes me so angry.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2021, 12:13:39 am »
Doesn't matter if Ryan knocks Trump or not.  Ryan on his best day is a scumbag RINO.  His welcome in government has been fully exhausted.  Like Bush, Boehner, and other worthless POSs, they best keep out of sight.  No one appreciates any of them.

I find it interesting that the RINO's are slithering back thinking that they are relevant or that they have a chance to be seated again. Ryan IMO did more destruction to this country than McCain and Boehner combined. 

I hope that the GOP voting base has learned their lesson and refuses to vote RINO; regardless if it means the lesser of two evils. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2021, 12:17:07 am »
I hope that the GOP voting base has learned their lesson and refuses to vote RINO; regardless if it means the lesser of two evils.

Entirely unlikely.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2021, 12:17:17 am »
Is your point that traitors cannot be trusted once their crimes are recognized and that RINO Ryan was a major traitor to America, to Republicans and to Trump?

And once a traitor is found out, why bother to listen to him, since not a single word of what he says can be or should be trusted.   

The FACT of the article is that RINO Ryan will be going to the Reagan Library to give some pointless speech that no real American is going to want to hear nor will the real American even care about any synopsis of what he says.   RINO Ryan has all the attractiveness of a possum dropping in a cherry pie.

I don't care what he has to say, listening to him can only expand the damage he's already deliberately done.

RINO Ryan is pro-Invasion.

RINO Ryan tried to protect MessiahCare.

RINO Ryan had many chances to set things right between his useless life and the American people, and he's never done aught but make the rift wider.

If your point had something to do with what RINO may or may not say Thursday, I didn't make any such point.  I said it does not matter what he's going to say because he's poison and should not be given the attention.    His presence in the US is an insult to real Americans.

You're not insulted by his filthy feet standing on US soil, are you?

:thumbsup: :hands: :hands:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2021, 12:26:01 am »

POTUS TRUMP is president...now.  That YOU are not informed is not on him.  Best you get informed or not post at all.
Americans support truth not corruption and evil. Why call him a doofus?  No losing. 100+million voted for TRUMP. YOU SUPPORT BIDEN?  You are not aware of cabal and communist influence or that biden, even says, MAJOR VOTER FRAUD PROGRAM FOR HIM AND OBAMA. supreme court is just as corrupt. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCbbe8BzIUg

https://rumble.com/vdlebn-mike-lindell-absolute-proof-exposing-election-fraud-and-the-theft-of-americ.html
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 12:30:03 am by LegalAmerican »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2021, 12:29:11 am »
Entirely unlikely.

Therein lies one of the biggest problems in a nutshell and why we're in the situation that we're in.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2021, 12:30:51 am »
Therein lies one of the biggest problems in a nutshell and why we're in the situation that we're in.

That's right.

Liberalism is not winning due to merit. It has no merit.
It is winning because it has no opposition.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2021, 12:31:59 am »
WHAT DON'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?  COMMUNISTS HAVE TAKEN OVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=3s

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2021, 12:33:19 am »

https://rumble.com/embed/vcmcjz/?pub=4

I removed the S.  it keeps putting it back!  WHY?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 12:36:10 am by mystery-ak »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2021, 12:37:26 am »
You don't have to remove the *s*..just post the url as is....we had to do that for youtube before the site was upgraded..no more.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2021, 12:47:05 am »
You don't have to remove the *s*..just post the url as is....we had to do that for youtube before the site was upgraded..no more.

Thank you.  I noticed most avatars are gone too.  I liked my little doggie!