Author Topic: Cotton: Biden COVID Origin Probe Designed to ‘Avoid Conflict’ with China and Make the Story Go Away  (Read 595 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cotton: Biden COVID Origin Probe Designed to ‘Avoid Conflict’ with China and Make the Story Go Away

Ian Hanchett 27 May 2021

On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America Reports,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) stated that President Joe Biden’s intelligence community probe into the origin of COVID-19 won’t find anything beyond what the intelligence community has already found, and is “only kicking the can down the road trying to avoid conflict and controversy with China” and that Biden just wants to push the story back 90 days “and then hope that this all goes away.”

Cotton said, “I’m glad that Joe Biden is finally willing to look at the evidence and just use his common sense. But what he announced yesterday is too little, too late. It’s only kicking the can down the road trying to avoid conflict and controversy with China for unleashing this plague on the world. I can bet what they’re going to find in 90 days, it’s exactly what they’ve found over the last 18 months, inconclusive evidence. Because China has been concealing the evidence and probably has destroyed a lot of it. That’s why it’s time to lower the boom on the Chinese Communist Party and to make them pay for what they have done to the United States and done to the world.”

He added, “What he wants to do is get beyond what is a bad week of news about the likely origins of this virus. He wants to kick the can down the road 90 days into the summer and then hope that this all goes away. But they’re not going to — almost certainly — going to find anything beyond what they’ve already found.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/27/cotton-biden-covid-origin-probe-designed-to-avoid-conflict-with-china-and-make-the-story-go-away/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The only time Democrats investigate the things which benefit them is to find the evidence and suppress, destroy, or eliminate it.

Better protect information sources or they will be gone as fast as a Twitter account they don't like.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...and that's why Sloe Joe canceled the investigation that's been going on for months, and then within hours announced in high dudgeon "his" investigation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We already know where the damn thing came from.  And on top of that, I say they released it intentionally.  Prove me wrong!