Author Topic: CNN: The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: CNN: The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2021, 06:11:34 am »
No I won't, but that would be unprecedented. I mean there are things like the 1960 election, but I don't think it was ever proven.
Fraud isn't unprecedented, only the exposure of it, because those who perpetrated it are usually in power and aren't going to investigate their "win".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2021, 02:57:08 pm »
In 2001 the press did a leisurely recount in Floriduh and found Bush really did win. I  think there is a good chance Trump will be proven correct here.  Please remember this is my home turf.

:shrug: We'll see... when will we know by?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2021, 03:19:47 pm »
:shrug: We'll see... when will we know by?

Should be sometime in July.  Everybody working on the Audit have signed Non Disclosure Agreements, so there probably won't be any "leaks" from the GOP side.  The Rats will leak like all get-out, and the leaks are liable to be disinformation.

Believe nothing until Karen Fann (President of the AZ Senate) releases the final report.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 03:23:23 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2021, 08:53:17 pm »
If electronic cheating continues, then it doesn't matter, does it?  Toomey was an anti Trumper, so we are not losing a conservative.  The people of Pennsylvania will most likely vote for a Democommie, they are on the slow side on a good day.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2021, 08:55:54 pm »
If electronic cheating continues, then it doesn't matter, does it? Toomey was an anti Trumper, so we are not losing a conservative.  The people of Pennsylvania will most likely vote for a Democommie, they are on the slow side on a good day.

Bingo!  That's the point I've been making for awhile.  IF the cheating continues?  What and who is stopping it?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2021, 09:12:40 pm »
That's what people hear whenever "Quit whining, get over it and move on" is said, yes.  I don't think I've heard one word of support from you about the Maricopa County audit.

I have been in full support since the get-go... But in the end @Weird Tolkienish Figure is right... Sooner or later it is spilt milk, beating a dead horse, and looks like sour grapes.

Not saying we're there yet... I want that audit, and any other that might come along... But otherwise, the day is coming.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2021, 12:17:02 am »
I have been in full support since the get-go... But in the end @Weird Tolkienish Figure is right... Sooner or later it is spilt milk, beating a dead horse, and looks like sour grapes.

Not saying we're there yet... I want that audit, and any other that might come along... But otherwise, the day is coming.
I don't see wanting the truth as whining, spilt milk, beating a dead horse, or sour grapes.

A rip off is a rip off. While I believe there is a special circle in Hell for these people, I'd just as soon have them meet justice on this side of the veil as well.

If you found Mengele still alive, would you just blow it off?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2021, 01:33:53 am »
I don't see wanting the truth as whining, spilt milk, beating a dead horse, or sour grapes.

A rip off is a rip off. While I believe there is a special circle in Hell for these people, I'd just as soon have them meet justice on this side of the veil as well.

If you found Mengele still alive, would you just blow it off?

The difference being there is proof against Mengele.
And it ain't what you see or I see. Whether it is right or not, there is no sense tilting after windmills. 'The Folks' will get sick of the clamor. In order for it to be profitable it has to produce results - and those results definitely have a 'use by' date.

I am not saying we have reached that date, but something better prove pretty damn quick or it will look exactly like the democrats whining after Boosh (or Tump I)

Online DB

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2021, 02:22:01 am »
How about we wait and see what they find?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2021, 03:44:42 am »
How about we wait and see what they find?

That's what I am doing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2021, 03:59:21 am »

I'm all for as much transparency as humanly possible, absolutely. Audit absolutely everything.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2021, 05:56:52 am »
BTW, Mengele is still alive today.  He goes by the name of Anthony Fauci, and he is killing far more folks than he did as a Nazi under Hitler.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2021, 07:03:49 am »
BTW, Mengele is still alive today.  He goes by the name of Anthony Fauci, and he is killing far more folks than he did as a Nazi under Hitler.
In spirit, if not the flesh.

C S Lewis

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2021, 05:12:09 pm »
I would love to see any Republican candidate in Washington challenge Patty Murray to an IQ test.

:yowsa:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2021, 05:16:27 pm »
She doesn't look anything like Kurt Russell.

As I am sure you recall, Kurt Russell was The Computer Who Wore Tennis Shoes, and that ditz Murray ran for the Senate in sneakers as her phony trademark.

I wonder if she stole the Tennis shoe dealie from Abortion Barbie?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2021, 05:30:21 pm »
I wonder if she stole the Tennis shoe dealie from Abortion Barbie?

Abortion Barbie would have gotten the shtick from The Mom in Tennis Shoes Murray.  She did it first.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2021, 12:21:37 pm »
Who?

Are they accurate predictors and honest reporters?

My routine response.

What and So what.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote