Author Topic: CNN: The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022  (Read 2801 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN: The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
« on: May 27, 2021, 01:47:35 pm »
The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022

By Simone Pathe, CNN

Updated 6:02 AM ET, Thu May 27, 2021

(CNN)The midterm elections are still 18 months away, but the fight for control of the Senate is already shaping what gets done in the nation's capital this year.
In an evenly divided Senate, where Vice President Kamala Harris gives Democrats the tie-breaking vote, every vote matters. That's proven to be a crucial consideration for President Joe Biden as he tried to pass his Covid-19 relief plan and now his infrastructure and jobs proposals.
Looking ahead to next year, that means every Senate race matters. Republicans only need to flip one seat to take back the majority, while Democrats are eager to cushion their majority by picking off a few more seats currently held by GOP senators.

Democrats' best opportunity to do that is in Pennsylvania, which CNN ranks the seat most likely to flip partisan control for the third month in a row. The top 10 Senate seats most likely to flip are based on CNN's reporting and fundraising data, as well as historical data about how states and candidates have performed. As the cycle heats up, polling and advertising spending data will also become factors. Our ranking first published in March and was updated in April.

Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey, a Republican, is not running for reelection, which means it's up to the GOP to hold this seat without him. Biden carried the state by about 1 point last fall, making it a natural place for Democrats to try to flip a seat. Their next best chance to is in Wisconsin, another state Biden won that's currently held by a Republican, Sen. Ron Johnson, who may or may not be running for reelection.

Republicans' best opportunities to flip seats are in Georgia and Arizona -- two traditionally red states that Biden carried last year where recently elected Democratic senators, Raphael Warnock and Mark Kelly, are now running for full six-year terms.

But the universe of competitive seats remains relatively small. Of the 34 seats up for election next fall, only eight are considered "battlegrounds" by Inside Elections with Nathan L. Gonzales.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/27/politics/2022-senate-race-rankings-may/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CNN: The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 02:30:54 pm »
Not surprisingly CNN predicts a Rat blowout, destroying the evil GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 02:54:45 pm »
They have to prepare the public in advance or nobody believes the results of the most massive vote fraud operation in history.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 02:59:07 pm »
They have to prepare the public in advance or nobody believes the results of the most massive vote fraud operation in history.

We really need to stop whining about this and start winning again. Blaming vote fraud for everything is not a winning strategy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 03:01:08 pm »
We really need to stop whining about this and start winning again. Blaming vote fraud for everything is not a winning strategy.

So you're fine with the cheating and we should not try to remedy the situation because that's "whining?"

That's a pretty clever strategy. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 03:01:42 pm »
So you're fine with the cheating and we should not try to remedy the situation because that's "whining?"

Did I say that?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 03:10:51 pm »
The Dems vastly underappreciate their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 03:19:25 pm »
Did I say that?

That's what people hear whenever "Quit whining, get over it and move on" is said, yes.  I don't think I've heard one word of support from you about the Maricopa County audit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 03:20:22 pm »
The Dems vastly underappreciate their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The Rats have stiff competition from the RINOs on defeat-snatching.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 03:27:31 pm »
That's what people hear whenever "Quit whining, get over it and move on" is said, yes.  I don't think I've heard one word of support from you about the Maricopa County audit.
All I need to consider is who in the political establishment is saying ‘quit whining about election fraud and move on’ and I know what the correct course is.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 03:28:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 03:46:24 pm »

We really need to stop pretending the Rodents haven't been stealing critical elections since JFK..

Why did we get saddled with the unconstitutional MessiahCare scam?

Oh.

That's right.

Al Groper Franken stole a Senate seat from the buffoons in Minnesota,  "finding" boxes of car-trunk ballots.

A Republican won that election, but the Rodents stole it and were thus able to "reconcile" an unconstitutional bill into law.

In 2000 the desperate efforts of the Rodents to steal the vote in Floriduh was transparent.  They even hung Chad to make the steal happen.   They failed.

No chance the Rodents did not steal the House in 2018.

The Rodents stole the White House right out in public vies, and Senile Joe even confessed to the conspiracy before the election.

But hey, you want everyone to shut up about the fraudulent elections because everyone knows that the best treatment for ass-cancer is to shut up and sit on it.  Of course, the people that do that always manage to be come bigger a-holes, but, we should just be quiet.

Right?

How do you fix problems if you refuse to talk about them?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2021, 03:50:43 pm »
The Rats have stiff competition from the RINOs on defeat-snatching.

The nation would be in a much better place if that were true.

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2021, 08:53:41 pm »

:shrug:

I  have no problem with the audit, if they find something concrete, find the culprit and put them in prison. Otherwise it's just a conspiracy theory.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2021, 08:58:31 pm »
I would love to see any Republican candidate in Washington challenge Patty Murray to an IQ test.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2021, 09:19:06 pm »

I  have no problem with the audit, if they find something concrete, find the culprit and put them in prison. Otherwise it's just a conspiracy theory.

If the audit determines Trump won Arizona and the press denies it, what will you say then?  I'll bet you will still call it a Conspiracy Theory.
I will NOT comply.

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2021, 09:24:00 pm »
If the audit determines Trump won Arizona and the press denies it, what will you say then?  I'll bet you will still call it a Conspiracy Theory.

No I won't, but that would be unprecedented. I mean there are things like the 1960 election, but I don't think it was ever proven.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2021, 09:33:48 pm »
No I won't, but that would be unprecedented. I mean there are things like the 1960 election, but I don't think it was ever proven.

In 2001 the press did a leisurely recount in Floriduh and found Bush really did win. I  think there is a good chance Trump will be proven correct here.  Please remember this is my home turf.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2021, 01:57:07 am »
Did I say that?
I heard it that way.

And CNN applauds your lack of curiosity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2021, 02:05:07 am »
Unprecedented?  The slimiest Democrats in history get there by voting fraud.

It is a fact that LBJ won by just enough votes from dead people taken from cemetery tombstones in 1948 when he lost in the Senate election in Texas but magically had enough to carry him over the top.

https://www.worldtribune.com/how-landslide-lyndon-stole-the-senate-race-in-1948/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2021, 05:42:56 am »

Yeah, the world's only conspiracy theory in which the winner confessed freely and openly before the theft that he was engaged in the most massive vote fraud operation in history.

Yeah, some "conspiracy".    A strange one where the conspirators publicly announce their crimes while in the act of performing them.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2021, 05:45:47 am »
I would love to see any Republican candidate in Washington challenge Patty Murray to an IQ test.

She doesn't look anything like Kurt Russell.

As I am sure you recall, Kurt Russell was The Computer Who Wore Tennis Shoes, and that ditz Murray ran for the Senate in sneakers as her phony trademark.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2021, 05:54:50 am »
Exactly!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2021, 05:59:05 am »
Blaming, no. Stopping vote fraud is a big step, though. In order to do that, it has to be exposed and prevented (and the perpetrators stripped of power, if not prosecuted).

Otherwise, vote fraud, especially on the scale of 2020 will carry the day, regardless of who gets how many votes.

We're up against Communists, their tools, and fellow travelers.

With that in mind:

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

Joseph Stalin

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2021, 06:01:34 am »
Yeah, the world's only conspiracy theory in which the winner confessed freely and openly before the theft that he was engaged in the most massive vote fraud operation in history.

Yeah, some "conspiracy".    A strange one where the conspirators publicly announce their crimes while in the act of performing them.
C'mon, man!

If it isn't "Racism!", it has to be "conspiracy theory".

C S Lewis