Author Topic: 2024 Is Too Far Away to Give the Nomination to Anyone ...Derek Hunter  (Read 73 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2024 Is Too Far Away to Give the Nomination to Anyone
Derek Hunter

Posted: May 27, 2021 12:01 AM

It’s way too early to be planning for 2024, yet far too many people are focused like a laser on it. If Republicans don’t retake the House and/or Senate in 2022, there won’t be much left to defend by 2024. That’s where the focus should be. But because, in conservative circles, there’s little attention being paid – meaning clicks, cable news bookings, etc. – to anything unrelated to former President Donald Trump, too many people needed for those 2022 victories are pandering for attention rather than the cause.

Donald Trump has always been the focus of attention, everywhere he went. Growing up in Detroit, there was no reason on Earth I should have known about a real estate developer in a city I couldn’t find on a map. Yet, as a kid, I knew who he was. I knew about his wealth, I knew about his helicopter, I knew about his plane, his divorces, pretty much everything. I knew all this before The Apprentice, which I loved.

Trump wasn’t the richest man in the world, or even the richest man in New York. He probably wasn’t even the richest man living in Trump Tower. But he probably was the most famous in all those circumstances.

When he won the presidency, I was shocked. I voted for him, but didn’t expect a win. And his presidency was significantly more conservative than anyone could have expected.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/05/27/2024-is-too-far-away-to-give-the-nomination-to-anyone-n2590068
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34