Author Topic: What Happened To Her After They Made Her Run Against Trans Athletes Is Heartbreaking!  (Read 142 times)

rangerrebew

What Happened To Her After They Made Her Run Against Trans Athletes Is Heartbreaking!

May 25, 2021ronie2 Comments on What Happened To Her After They Made Her Run Against Trans Athletes Is Heartbreaking!

For former Connecticut track star Chelsea Mitchell, competing against transgender athletes — biological males — was “devastating.”

Mitchell opened up about her past experience in an editorial published Sunday in USA Today. She explained why she and three other athletes filed a lawsuit last year against the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference over the state’s decision to allow transgender athletes to compete on the teams that correlate with their determined sex and gender identity.

Mitchell competed against biologically male athletes for most of her high school career and said that continuous losses to those trans athletes were demoralizing to her and other girls in the sport.

She expressed how crushing it was to lose “four women’s state championship titles, two all-New England awards, and numerous other spots on the podium to male runners. I was bumped to third place in the 55-meter dash in 2019, behind two male runners. With every loss, it gets harder and harder to try again.”

https://thepatriotnation.net/what-happened-to-her-after-they-made-her-run-against-trans-athletes-is-heartbreaking/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, she's white so she deserves it.  Let her have a taste of what it's like to be a minority.  Obviously I think this view is FOS, but that's been the line of Leftists for as long as I can remember.  That's how they justify "fixing" racism/sexism/etc.  "Let them have a taste" justifies racism/sexism/etc on their part.

A slave toiling under the lash does not desire freedom, he just wants to be the one wielding the lash.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 02:18:33 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Her language is shocking as she casually misgendered her women competitors.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
In other words, she won the race but the title was stolen from her by Democrats.

All too common a story in the post 2020 America.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.