Author Topic: Gaffe: Joe Biden Blames Black Vaccine Hesitancy on Tuskegee Airmen Training Program  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 9999what

Gaffe: Joe Biden Blames Black Vaccine Hesitancy on Tuskegee Airmen Training Program

Charlie Spiering 26 May 2021

President Joe Biden mistakenly blamed the “Tuskegee airmen” training program for fueling black American hesitancy about the coronavirus vaccine.

“By the way, many of the older members of that community had memories of experimentation on black Americans that were not told about, like what happened, with the, you know, Tuskegee airmen and all those tests,” Biden said. “And so there was a great reluctance.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OMqwl9qoj4&t=704s

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/26/gaffe-joe-biden-mistakenly-blames-black-vaccine-hesitancy-tuskegee-airmen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Give joe a break.  All black Tuskegions with the Phyllis look alike....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This would be funny if the future didn't look so dim.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Those were the days of real racism and the democrats were the worst racists back then of racists. So as Biden says blacks can't trust due to what happened back then, (with racists democrats in control).  biden nearly got it, he just needed explaining it further.  Confession accepted Joe, just be a little more thorough, eh ?
 ****slapping 9999hair out0000 ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
i  could actually accept that as an honest slip of the tongue, except the tongue was lubricated with the most massive voter fraud operation in history and is owned by a hair-sniffing senile traitor.

I can also understand the Rodents' desire to make all military veterans look evil.

And I can even understand the Rodents' desire to hide their history regarding illegal medical experiments and racist abortion policies they still promote.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Those were the days of real racism and the democrats were the worst racists back then of racists. So as Biden says blacks can't trust due to what happened back then, (with racists democrats in control).  biden nearly got it, he just needed explaining it further.  Confession accepted Joe, just be a little more thorough, eh ?
 ****slapping 9999hair out0000 ****slapping

They're the worst racists of the racists, today, too.

They haven't changed much since 1619 when the first black slave was owned by a black businessman.  (Whatever the real date is.)
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, he got part of it wrong, but the memory of Tuskegee is very much alive in the black community.  We shouldn't be surprised if this memory is infuencing vaccine decisions.

The U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee
CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)

The U.S Public Health Service (USPHS) Syphilis Study at Tuskegeeexternal icon was a clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972. The study was intended to observe the natural history of untreated syphilis. As part of the study, researchers did not collect informed consent from participants and they did not offer treatment, even after it was widely available. The study endedexternal icon in 1972 on the recommendation of an Ad Hoc Advisory Panel, convened by the Assistant Secretary for Health and Scientific Affairs, following publication of news articles about the study. In 1997, President Clinton issued a formal Presidential Apologyexternal icon, in which he announced an investment to establish what would become The National Center for Bioethics in Research and Health Care at Tuskegee Universityexternal icon. Many records can be found in the National Archivesexternal icon.

https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/index.html

The Tuskegee Timeline   https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm