Author Topic: Rep. Mike Garcia to Newsmax: Biden Spending More on Migrants Than 'Our Own'  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Mike Garcia to Newsmax: Biden Spending More on Migrants Than 'Our Own'
(Newsmax's "The Chris Salcedo Show")

By Nick Koutsobinas    |   Tuesday, 25 May 2021 07:35 PM

Rep. Mike Garcia, R-Calif., a member of the House Appropriations Committee, is concerned the Biden administration may be paying more attention to the influx of migrants coming over the Southern border than its own people.

Garcia told "The Chris Salcedo Show" on Tuesday, "We're giving them free clothing. We're giving them free housing. We're giving them free health care, in some cases, education, and this is in an environment on the heels of a pandemic where we're not taking care of our own, our own homeless, our own veterans, our own senior citizens and those who need assistance after the wake of the COVID-19 response."

The dollar figure in support of migrants is expected to grow fourfold by the end of the year if the United States continues the support. "It is gonna be crippling to our budget eventually as well," Garcia said. "Look we've got now a bill to pay for the hotels... Border patrol agents are effectively acting like Uber drivers. We're paying as a federal government for the transportation on commercial airlines to get them to their states that they're wanting to go to."

https://www.newsmax.com/us/mikegarcia-border-kids-budget/2021/05/25/id/1022735/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's a "Newsmax?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DefiantMassRINO

Liberal Dems love illegal immigrants more than legal immigrants and Americans.  Poor Americans don't get half the love from Libs as illegal immigrants.  Its bizzarre.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.