Author Topic: Another illegal graduates, proudly waving the flag of the country he do anything to not be sent back  (Read 77 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 26, 2021
Another illegal graduates, proudly waving the flag of the country he do anything to not be sent back to
By Monica Showalter

It's spring graduations these days, and out come the illegals, proudly waving the flags of the nations they don't want to be sent back to.

That was the case again in San Diego, where one illegal immigrant, Javier Diego Jacinto, wildly waved the Mexican flag at his graduation from San Diego State University, touting his status as a DACA recipient, and gave interviews for the television cameras. He's not the first. Remember her?

Here's my camera screen grab from what I saw on television last night on the NBC7 San Diego report:

Here's the NBC7 write-up.

A San Diego County resident and DACA recipient who’s worked several jobs to pay his way through college achieved part of his dream Tuesday when he graduated from San Diego State University.

Javier Diego Jacinto, 22 – proudly flying a Mexican flag – walked across the stage at Petco Park during SDSU’s commencement ceremony as his family cheered from the stands.

Which is pretty much the height of ingratitude. Who teaches a kid like that to go wave the Mexican flag instead of the American one after graduating at taxpayer expense from a U.S. university? Who knows of immigrants who came legally who would do that? I don't. Most are thrilled to have changed their nationality and many want nothing to do with the places they left, and embrace their Americanism as a gift from heaven. Not this kid. He'd rather wave the Mexican flag once he's gotten a chance to get on camera, as if to wave in Americans' face that he's gotten away with something.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/another_illegal_graduates_proudly_waving_the_flag_of_the_country_he_do_anything_to_not_be_sent_back_to.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34