Author Topic: Shots fired near George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis  (Read 812 times)

BassWrangler

« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:39:08 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Kinda fitting in a way.

Hope no one was hurt.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

If you look at a county map of Minnesota, 80-85% of them went for Trump in 2020. Like many states with large cities, the Twin Cities won it for Biden. Maybe they should wall off the TC and let them contend with the daily homicides. Remove all the police. Keep the idiot governor Walz inside as well.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 04:54:42 pm by goatprairie »

BassWrangler

If you look at a county map of Minnesota, 80-85% of them went for Trump in 2020. Like many states with large cities, the Twin Cities won it for Biden. Maybe they should wall off the TC and let them contend with the daily homicides. Remove all the police. Keep the idiot governor Walz inside as well.

Sometimes I like to watch the "Live on Patrol" YouTube channel. It's a Minnesota Sheriff and an assistant live-streaming from their police SUV while on patrol. I see those guys, and what decent people they are, and I think we shouldn't give up on any area. For every "defund the police" douche-nozzle there are at least 100 normal people who aren't on board with that, and just want to live their lives free of crime.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Gunshots heard near Floyd square on anniversary of death
MSN, May 25, 2021, Associated Press

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minneapolis intersection where George Floyd died was disrupted by gunfire Tuesday, just hours before it was to be the site of a family-friendly street festival marking the anniversary of his death at the hands of police.

Associated Press video from 38th Street and Chicago Avenue — informally known as George Floyd Square — showed people running and seeking cover as shots rang out. Police said one person later appeared at a nearby hospital with a gunshot wound, but it wasn’t immediately clear if that person was hurt in the incident near the intersection.

Philip Crowther, a reporter working for AP Global Media Services, which provides live video coverage to customers, reported hearing as many as 30 gunshots about a block east of the intersection. Crowther said a storefront window appeared to have been broken by a gunshot.

“Very quickly things got back to normal,” Crowther said. “People here who spend a significant amount of time, the organizers, were running around asking, ‘Does anyone need a medic?’ It seems like there are no injuries."

Police said they responded to a reports of gunfire at about 10:10 a.m. at the 3800 block of Elliot Ave. South. Callers told police that a vehicle was seen speeding away from the area.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunshots-heard-near-floyd-square-on-anniversary-of-death/ar-AAKlzb4

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Classic.  Makes for great live television.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

BassWrangler

Better video here:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1397235006536364032?s=20

@Right_in_Virginia
Sorry, I didn't see that. I'll remove it. And BTW, I already posted a story about the BLM flag at embassies.

Also, what does Poso's post with the Chinese in it say? Do you know?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:40:10 pm by BassWrangler »

BassWrangler

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The headline is pure crap.
Nobody knows if it was 'drive by' or not.
And it wasn't at the GF memorial, it was "near" the memorial.
Everything that headline says is bullshit, except it did happen in Minneapolis.
They got that right at least.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

The headline is pure crap.
Nobody knows if it was 'drive by' or not.
And it wasn't at the GF memorial, it was "near" the memorial.
Everything that headline says is bullshit, except it did happen in Minneapolis.
They got that right at least.

I've updated the thread title to "Shots fired near George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis". The original title is what was posted at the source.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Shots fired near George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 08:19:05 pm »
Hey now, let's not be hasty. Maybe it's some Second Amendment-loving fellas just having a little target practice - on each other.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 08:25:21 pm »
Too bad the BLMer's and Antifa participants that rioted at the capital weren't stopped in their tracks immediately.  They've been allowed to continue and now things continue to be a disaster. Mob rule in many cases.  IMHO our SCOTUS was intimidated into remaining silent in order not to ruffle their feathers in fear of their retaliation and escalating rioting. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 09:15:10 pm »
   Sometimes I wish these <bleepers> would learn to shot straight.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 09:17:34 pm »
Too bad the BLMer's and Antifa participants that rioted at the capital weren't stopped in their tracks immediately.  They've been allowed to continue and now things continue to be a disaster. Mob rule in many cases.  IMHO our SCOTUS was intimidated into remaining silent in order not to ruffle their feathers in fear of their retaliation and escalating rioting.

I think that's exactly what happened. And I don't blame him. He was trying really hard to attract more black voters (something he did). That by itself could end the Democrat victories, so it was a laudable goal.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2021, 09:35:17 pm »
bele wrote:
"Too bad the BLMer's and Antifa participants that rioted at the capital weren't stopped in their tracks immediately."

I advocated that in this forum as soon as the disturbances/riots began.

Send in the U.S. Army and use as much force as necessary -- and that specifically includes the use of deadly force -- until the rioters were dispersed and the communist rebellions put down.

This wasn't done, and we are where we are -- with a nascent full-out communist government in DC.

What do you think THEY'RE going to do when the red states start to rebel against communist rule...?
Think, "Ashley Babbitt x 1,000" ...