Author Topic: Sidney Powell Posts New Evidence Of Election Fraud In Ga.  (Read 2663 times)

BassWrangler

Sidney Powell Posts New Evidence Of Election Fraud In Ga.
« on: May 24, 2021, 03:58:11 pm »
https://www.oann.com/sidney-powell-posts-new-evidence-of-election-fraud-in-ga/

Attorney Sidney Powell released evidence of potential election fraud in Georgia as the state begins a partial audit of the 2020 elections.

In a recent Telegram post, Powell shared a video of Georgia election workers counting ballots at the State Farm Arena on election night when it was evacuated due to a water main break. A Georgia judge ordered an audit of 145,000 mail-in ballots in Fulton County.

https://twitter.com/oann/status/1396855851135082496
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 03:59:59 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Sidney Powell Posts New Evidence Of Election Fraud In Ga.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 04:00:56 pm »
How can she be believed after her blatant lies  ?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 04:02:49 pm »

I'm not sure she lied as much as got duped, but your point is still a good one.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 04:19:30 pm »

What lies would those be @Wingnut
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 04:28:39 pm »
Did she release the Kraken yet?  :happyhappy:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 04:30:04 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 04:34:40 pm »

"No reasonable Person" comes to mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2021, 04:43:50 pm »
Did she release the Kraken yet?  :happyhappy:

888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2021, 04:51:06 pm »

I think "lie" is too strong a word.  What Sidney did that pissed me off was the raising of expectations that, when they fell through, damaged our side a great deal at a critical juncture.   Lin Wood went a step further by encouraging GA voters to eschew the runoff election, so he's on my permanent shitlist.

She did great work for Michael Flynn, and for that I'm grateful.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2021, 04:53:53 pm »
I think "lie" is too strong a word.  What Sidney did that pissed me off was the raising of expectations that, when they fell through, damaged our side a great deal at a critical juncture.   Lin Wood went a step further by encouraging GA voters to eschew the runoff election, so he's on my permanent shitlist.

:yowsa:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 05:26:58 pm »
The globalists, which is most likely a majority of both sides of the aisle worked in concert to unseat Trump.  Even the stance taken by folks in the corrupt Supreme Court speaks volumes.  Two of the judges Trump appointed sided with the opposition.  I am not sure who he turned to for advice on who to select for Supreme Court candidates, but hopefully that person is banished from his life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 05:33:03 pm »
With a GA judge ordering the audit of 145,000 mail-in ballots in Fulton County it is important to remember how events transpired on Nov. 3.

There were over 106,000 ballots adjudicated in Fulton County.

Video footage shows everyone cleared out of the State Farm Arena on election night, but 4-people stayed behind & continued to count ballots in private from around 10:30 pm until 1:00 am.

This included scanning the same sets of ballots multiple times.

In GA, Biden received 98% of a 23,487 batch of votes at 12:18 am.

The largest & most anomalous vote update happened at 1:34 am on Nov. 4, with 136,155 votes going to Biden and 29,115 votes going to Trump.

A statistical analysis of 8,954 vote updates, categorized this specific 1:34 am update as one of the top four most anomalous in the country.

There are nine witness affidavits testifying to stacks of unusual mail-in ballots with "pristine sheets, no creases, and perfect bubbles" that went "all for Biden".

Yes, this really happened.  Republican observers were told the counting suspended for the remainder of the night because of a burst pipe, and that it would resume at 9 am on Wednesday.  Once the Republican observers were gone, the election workers started counting ballots again in violation of Georgia law.

In one of the first batches run, Biden collected roughly 23,000 out of a 23,500 vote batch.  There isn't a precinct anywhere in the State of Georgia that showed a margin that heavy for any candidate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 06:26:50 pm »
There are nine witness affidavits testifying to stacks of unusual mail-in ballots with "pristine sheets, no creases, and perfect bubbles" that went "all for Biden".

This is an example of something that won't be caught in Riff Raff's fake audit. The actual ballots are not being looked at, only scans of ballots.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2021, 06:28:01 pm »
This is an example of something that won't be caught in Riff Raff's fake audit. The actual ballots are not being looked at, only scans of ballots.

Yes, his "audit" is just another smokescreen.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2021, 08:01:44 pm »

Good points.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2021, 12:01:49 am »

It's not her fault that the courts are universally corrupt, and she has had no opportunity to release the Kraken, or anything else for that matter.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2021, 12:30:42 am »
It's not her fault that the courts are universally corrupt, and she has had no opportunity to release the Kraken, or anything else for that matter.

She's not a bad person - quite the opposite. But she is an attorney, and should have known better. Just my opinion, but I think all the sensational arguments, like the infamous "kraken", detracted from the Trump team's ability to focus attention on what were some very real and very impactful, but more mundane, forms of election fraud.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2021, 03:06:48 am »
Powell simply didn't expect the Georgia GOP to side with the Democrats and roll over two US Senate seats.

Keep in mind that this effort is not GOP driven.  It is being led by less than a dozen private citizens who pooled their own money together to pay for it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2021, 11:22:00 am »
Yes, this really happened.  Republican observers were told the counting suspended for the remainder of the night because of a burst pipe, and that it would resume at 9 am on Wednesday.  Once the Republican observers were gone, the election workers started counting ballots again in violation of Georgia law.

In one of the first batches run, Biden collected roughly 23,000 out of a 23,500 vote batch.  There isn't a precinct anywhere in the State of Georgia that showed a margin that heavy for any candidate.
The closest anywhere in the country came to that batch (97,9% for Biden) is Washington D.C. at 92.1% for Biden (the highest pro-communist percentage, as opposed to Wyoming's lowest of 26.6%).

There is no reason to believe the District was immune to the effects of fraud, although the demographics suggest the margin there may be (mostly) genuine.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 11:25:45 am »
She's not a bad person - quite the opposite. But she is an attorney, and should have known better. Just my opinion, but I think all the sensational arguments, like the infamous "kraken", detracted from the Trump team's ability to focus attention on what were some very real and very impactful, but more mundane, forms of election fraud.
I actually believe that she failed to anticipate just how pervasive the tendrils of the Swamp are, that she believed that others in the profession, especially highly placed jurists in the various States and SCOTUS would conduct themselves honorably and with the full love and devotion to the Law that is expected of any decent attorney.

I am afraid she has been bitterly disappointed, and am glad to see she is keeping up the fight. I hope she is more guarded in her expectations in the future. As the rest of us know, NOTHING in the courts is a slam dunk, regardless of the evidence. It doesn't matter it isn't evidence if no one will even look at it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 11:58:45 am »
I think going on about Venezuela and German servers didn't help, along with some of the pizza-gate things thrown in for good measure.
Focus on the actual irregularities at hand, like they are doing now in Arizona, New Hampshire, and Georgia, and they might have had a better shot.
Going too broad on the scope of things just muddied the waters.
I think Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin will still have their moments, as times go by.

In the end, what her and Lin Wood said could come out to be true, but it went from very real possibility of voting misconduct and irregularities to global conspiracy, going in 0 to 60 mph in a matter of seconds.

Average people who aren't political junkies didn't want to believe all of it, but they could believe some of it, if presented properly.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 12:04:37 pm »
I think going on about Venezuela and German servers didn't help, along with some of the pizza-gate things thrown in for good measure.
Focus on the actual irregularities at hand, like they are doing now in Arizona, New Hampshire, and Georgia, and they might have had a better shot.
I think Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin will still have their moments, as times go by.

In the end, what her and Lin Wood said could come out to be true, but it went from very real possibility of voting misconduct and irregularities to global conspiracy, going in 0 to 60 mph in a matter of seconds.

Average people who aren't political junkies didn't want to believe all of it, but they could believe some of it, if presented properly.
FWIW, even political junkies don't want to believe all of it that has been revealed, and I'd bet that the truth is far more damning than even that.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 04:39:10 pm »
I actually believe that she failed to anticipate just how pervasive the tendrils of the Swamp are, that she believed that others in the profession, especially highly placed jurists in the various States and SCOTUS would conduct themselves honorably and with the full love and devotion to the Law that is expected of any decent attorney.

I am afraid she has been bitterly disappointed, and am glad to see she is keeping up the fight. I hope she is more guarded in her expectations in the future. As the rest of us know, NOTHING in the courts is a slam dunk, regardless of the evidence. It doesn't matter it isn't evidence if no one will even look at it.

Yes, I think that's an apt characterization of things.

BassWrangler

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2021, 04:45:54 pm »

The server thing is one of the things that made me question their claims. All the major cloud providers have geo-diversity in their data centers. If something takes down the eastern US internet backbones, having redundancy in Europe can be an important thing. And if you have a service that is used by European customers, they'll be much happier if they get the speedy, low-latenct access from a more nearby data center than if every request has to go off to a server overseas.

A back-end for some state's election machines could easily be hosted on a cloud provider, and this geo redundancy could easily have been going on w/o any nefarious reasons. Should it be? Maybe not, but it could easily have been an unintentional consequence of a company that provides voting machines and related service internationally. To immediately conflate this into some grand scheme to tamper with votes overseas is foolish.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2021, 04:56:32 pm »
It will be interesting to go back and see how much of the more ridiculous claims were fueled by NewsMax, especially considering that it is run by a hard-core leftist.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2021, 05:01:35 pm »
It will be interesting to go back and see how much of the more ridiculous claims were fueled by NewsMax, especially considering that it is run by a hard-core leftist.

Christopher Ruddy?

Chris Ruddy and Newsmax went all-in on Trump. Now they might pay a price for it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/ruddy-newsmax-trump/2021/05/05/32b09714-9d32-11eb-9d05-ae06f4529ece_story.html
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 05:03:00 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer