Author Topic: Joe Biden Sending Antony Blinken to ‘Rebuild Ties’ with Palestinians  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Sending Antony Blinken to ‘Rebuild Ties’ with Palestinians

Charlie Spiering 24 May 2021

President Joe Biden announced Monday he would send Secretary of State Antony Blinken to signal support for the Palestinians, citing “years of neglect” in the region.

“He will continue our Administration’s efforts to rebuild ties to, and support for, the Palestinian people and leaders, after years of neglect,” Biden said in a statement sent to reporters Monday.

Biden was presumably referring to former President Donald Trump’s decision to end hundreds of millions of dollars of foreign aid to the Palestinian Authority and his decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Since the eleven-day surge of violence in the region, Biden has repeatedly called for support of the Palestinians, even as the terrorist group Hamas launched dozens of rocket attacks against Israel from Gaza.

“It’s essential that the Palestinians in — on the West Bank be secured, that Abbas be recognized as a leader of the Palestinian people, which he is,” Biden said at a press conference Friday, vowing to rebuild Gaza “for all those innocent people who in fact have been hurt and — and had been collateral damage.”

In his statement, Biden said Blinken would coordinate international humanitarian assistance to Gaza “in a way that benefits the people there and not Hamas.”

He also said Blinken would meet with Israeli officials to discuss “our ironclad commitment to Israel’s security.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/24/joe-biden-sending-antony-blinken-rebuild-ties-palestinians/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Winken, Blinken, and Nod.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Restore ties with terrorists.  Wish I could say I am surprised. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, I just bet Blinken was sent with a pad and pen to take down the Palestinian's to go orders.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

A great start might be a "rockets for food, medicine, or education" buyback program in Gaza.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.