Author Topic: Federal Court Finds Biden Administration Is Engaged In Racial and Gender Discrimination  (Read 780 times)

BassWrangler

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/24/preference-or-prejudice-federal-court-finds-biden-administration-is-engaged-in-racial-and-gender-discrimination/

President Biden has spoken out often, eloquently and passionately against the “ugly poison” of discrimination and racism in our government. So a ruling by a federal district court in Texas this week was particularly jarring: Judge Reed O’Connor found that the Biden administration engaged in systemic gender and race discrimination to implement COVID-19 relief for American restaurants. Café owner Philip Greer had claimed in a lawsuit against the Small Business Administration (SBA) that, while white, he needs the same rescue as minority restaurateurs under the newly enacted American Rescue Plan Act.

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1396806910104510476?s=21

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's all that "privilege", don'tcha know. 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

It's all that "privilege", don'tcha know. 888mouth

Yep. That's why I've decided to identify as a black male lesbian.

Offline Smokin Joe

You might be onto something.  :silly:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, if I translate that correctly using a liberal gobbeldlygook translation program, you are stating you are someone that likes having sex with White women?

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Did ya notice how the new version of that ad transforms the khaki-clad chubby white guy into a slim young black guy?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

So, if I translate that correctly using a liberal gobbeldlygook translation program, you are stating you are someone that likes having sex with White women?

Shhh, let's keep this on the down-low until I get my reparations.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:14:52 pm by BassWrangler »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shhh, let's keep this on the down-low into I get my reperations.
Funny thing is I have identified as a male lesbian for decades, I guess where I went wrong was that it just wasn't fashionable to identify as Black back in the day. :shrug:

BassWrangler

Funny thing is I have identified as a male lesbian for decades, I guess where I went wrong was that it just wasn't fashionable to identify as Black back in the day. :shrug:

Yep, but times change, and it's definitely en vogue now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have to admit I am shocked.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

Did ya notice how the new version of that ad transforms the khaki-clad chubby white guy into a slim young black guy?
I have noticed a lot of things about ads and shows that I will not discuss here.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Shhh, let's keep this on the down-low into I get my reperations.
888high58888 :silly:

C S Lewis