Author Topic: British Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Johnson Shot In Head In U.K  (Read 665 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee, That is a shame.  Britain needs to pass some Gun Control laws. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

Gee, That is a shame.  Britain needs to pass some Gun Control laws.

Someone bring me my cryin' towel

Online Lando Lincoln

The real story could be who pulled the trigger. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The real story could be who pulled the trigger.

Well it has to be, surely it must be  "English white Supremist's".

BassWrangler

Must be. They're everywhere!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Gee how did it miss her brain?

BassWrangler

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

According to the fascist 'Critical Race Theory', all White people are White Supremacists, no matter who, where, or what you are. Like all Jews are Jews, no matter who, where, or what they are.

They even went to the extreme of making a point to single out homeless White guys on a street corner begging for change. They went out of their way to say that he is still a White Supremacist who is gaining advantage from what they call 'White Privilege'.

The point is that these people are so fanatical, they wanted to make sure that no White person at all gets a 'pass' no matter what. The color of your skin makes you a racist, no matter what, even if you are begging for a dollar. Critical Race Theory is the most Nazi philosophy to become mainstream since the 1930s.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LadyLiberty

I'm betting it was related to an internal power struggle within the UK BLM movement.

BassWrangler

I'm betting it was related to an internal power struggle within the UK BLM movement.

Could be.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
According to comments on Twitter, the shooting is alleged to have been accidnetal in that she was supposedly hit by a stray round intended for a gang member...

How that person would know that isn't explained.

She is in hospital in critical condition.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

According to comments on Twitter, the shooting is alleged to have been accidnetal in that she was supposedly hit by a stray round intended for a gang member...

How that person would know that isn't explained.

She is in hospital in critical condition.

One could argue BLM is a gang.

Offline Smokin Joe

Or the KKK for that matter, but I have a feeling that isn't  what they meant.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

I always thought of them as more akin to one of those small African dictatorships with a completely corrupt government. It's all about skimming as much as they can off the top before the jig is up.

Online mountaineer

... Sasha Johnson gained national attention following the publication of a viral video which showed her declaring that British police are “no different than the KKK” and that the formation of a “Black Militia” was necessary to combat racism in Britain. She has also called for the creation of a “race offenders’ register” which could impact the jobs people can hold and the areas where they can live, and called for the “hanging” of what she called “house negroes” after a British government report led by a black academic found that the United Kingdom is not an “institutionally racist” country.

While not affiliated with the Twitter-verified Black Lives Matter UK organisation, Johnson has frequently appeared at BLM rallies in London and helped establish an autonomous Black Lives Matter group in Oxford.

Responding to the reports of her shooting, BLM UK wrote on social media: “We are saddened to hear that Sasha Johnson is fighting for her life after a critical wound and following numerous death threats. While Sasha wasn’t part of our organisation, she impressively founded a new Black-led political party and was dedicated to resist anti-Black racism.”  ...
Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

Offline Smokin Joe

Breitbart
I guess the question is one of whether she is BLM, or are they distancing themselves from her more radical stance (like Black Hammer, here). These groups, more conspicuous because they are armed, can move freely in the BLM crowd, but grant BLM deniability even though BLM gives them cover. The idea of a "black Militia" (army) is little different from the more radical ideas of such groups as Black Hammer and the Black Panthers.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Not necessarily. Black-on-black crime is also an act of White Supremacy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.