Author Topic: 2 Jewish Boys Beaten After Refusing To Repeat ‘Anti-Jewish Statements,’ Police Say, Before Rescue By  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2 Jewish Boys Beaten After Refusing To Repeat ‘Anti-Jewish Statements,’ Police Say, Before Rescue By Anonymous Driver

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
May 23, 2021 12:44 PM ET

Two Jewish teens were allegedly rescued by a ride share driver after being beaten in Brooklyn on Saturday by pro-Palestinian individuals.

The New York Police Department (NYPD) received a report Saturday night that an 18-year-old and 17-year-old were walking near Ocean Parkway in Brooklyn when they were approached by “two unidentified males who demanded that the victims repeat anti-Jewish statements.”

The 18-year-old victim’s father spoke to the Daily Caller under the condition of anonymity and said his son and nephew were told to chant “Free Palestine,” but refused to do so. The teens, who the father said were both wearing their yarmulkes, refused and were immediately assaulted, according to police. Both victims were punched in the head and the 17-year-old was placed in a chokehold, police said.

As the victims attempted to flee, police said they were chased by an assailant “brandishing a baseball bat.” The victim’s father told the Daily Caller an unidentified ride share driver saw the incident unfolding and offered the boys a ride.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/23/jewish-boys-assaulted-brooklyn-pro-palestinian-mob/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Sickening and disgusting what is happening in the United States of America.  This should not be, nor should the BLM'ers, Antifa and others be allowed to wreak havoc on our society.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
When I was just a young boy (70s), grandfather took us grandkids to NY city... in the subway was a strange fellow wearing a "The Jews killed Jesus" shirt. I remember just how alarming I thought the shirt's message was, years later I realized that yes on one level it was somewhat correct, but left out the fact that nobody could of done that without it being preordained and that gentiles also played their part equally.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Maybe we should ask their parents who they voted for in the last election...?

Jews MUST stop voting for Rodents if they want their group to get sympathy for what the group they vote for does to them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
When I was just a young boy (70s), grandfather took us grandkids to NY city... in the subway was a strange fellow wearing a "The Jews killed Jesus" shirt. I remember just how alarming I thought the shirt's message was, years later I realized that yes on one level it was somewhat correct, but left out the fact that nobody could of done that without it being preordained and that gentiles also played their part equally.

I find it odd that people can take a relatively minor administrative action that's two thousand years in the past and demand people today get emotional about it.

I stopped reading that Mona Charen broad because she wanted to deny Mel Gibson his First Amendment freedom to make a movie expressing his view of what Jesus endured, The Passion of The Christ.   She claimed it promoted hateful stereotypes.

It was an interesting film.  I should have sent Mona a thank you note for recommending it to me.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline thackney

I always found "Jew killed Jesus" attitude extremely bizarre among Christians that expressed that thought.  Did they think we would be better off if Christ had NOT died for our sins?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer