Author Topic: Liberals Love to Hide Hate ..Derek Hunter  (Read 90 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberals Love to Hide Hate ..Derek Hunter
« on: May 23, 2021, 01:22:38 pm »
Liberals Love to Hide Hate
Derek Hunter

Posted: May 23, 2021 12:01 AM

Everyone knows hate is the exclusive domain of the right, right? I mean, I’ve seen MSNBC, and truth-teller Joy Reid would never lie, nor would the gang at Morning Joe. I’ve also watched CNN, where Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon have assured me the only lies in media come from conservatives. That means it must be true, because they’ve won journalism awards, and they don’t give those out to just anyone…only to just about everyone.

Of course, these people not only lie, it’s the main thing they do for a living. When not lying, they are ignoring, sweeping stories that don’t jibe with what they want their audiences to know. The main reason the left-wing media industrial complex despises conservative journalism and commentary is not that they hate the competition, though they do, it’s because we show the world what the left used to be able to hide.

For all its faults, and there are plenty, the Internet allowed conservatives to show the world what used to be left on the cutting room floor. The left absolutely hates that.

They used to be the arbiters of what is and isn’t “newsworthy.” If they ignored a story, it wasn’t news. If the three broadcast networks and your city’s newspaper didn’t cover a story, people didn’t know about. The power to ignore was nearly absolute. A couple of weekly or monthly magazines and Rush Limbaugh were the only alternatives to their power.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/05/23/liberals-commit-love-crimes-n2589856
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34