Author Topic: Secret Service Agent Makes a Wild Claim About Michelle Obama  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret Service Agent Makes a Wild Claim About Michelle Obama
By Bonchie | May 21, 2021 4:00 PM ET

Sometimes you hear a claim that is so ludicrous and improbable that it requires taking an immediate pause. That happened today in regards to a claim about Michelle Obama made by her “lead” Secret Service Agent.

According to Mike Sington, who claims to be formerly of NBC, Michelle Obama’s life as First Lady was so terrible that she could go “nowhere in public” without having racial slurs hurled at her.

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1395380177077628928

Allow me to suggest that this is not only improbable but obviously nonsensical. One, the Obamas were largely adored by a segment of the American public, with screaming, fawning crowds everywhere they went. Now, are we truly supposed to believe that every single time Michelle Obama left the White House that rabid racists were yelling obscenities at her and not once was it ever 1) caught on video or 2) reported on by eyewitnesses? Further, are we to believe that Michelle Obama herself didn’t see fit to ever mention this while they were in office?

To put this lightly, give me a break. This is not a thing that happened, in my opinion. That’s not to eschew the possibility that at one singular point in time something inappropriate was said to the former First Lady, but there is no evidence that she was assailed by racist insults to the point where she could go “nowhere” in public. And to be clear, that’s the claim being made.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/21/secret-service-agent-makes-a-wild-claim-about-michelle-obama-n384436
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Secret Service Agent Makes a Wild Claim About Michelle Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 02:37:46 pm »
I am sick of these lies.  No different from the lies that John Lewis and Elijah Cummings told about TEA Party supporters back in 2010.  They walked into the crowd with multiple video cameras rolling, yet didn't produce a single clip of that video to back up their claims of racist vitriol they were subject to.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 02:50:41 pm »
Considering the timing, this may be the first step at introducing Michelle Obama's candidacy for 2024.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 03:09:03 pm »
Got to admit, the Punk POTUS and his beard have perfected the concept of "False Flag"

Fables and Fairy Tales of a faux racial bigotry and opression event s just the ticket to get the stupid electoral middle to fawn in their direction
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 03:12:46 pm »
The left has been making up incidents of racism for years.

Positive proof their narrative of a society rooted in racism is complete bullsh*t.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 03:37:34 pm »
The left has been making up incidents of racism for years.

Positive proof their narrative of a society rooted in racism is complete bullsh*t.

Smollette Syndrome is a real malady. Too bad only 5-10% of the population realizes that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 08:58:32 pm »
Considering the timing, this may be the first step at introducing Michelle Obama's candidacy for 2024.
I can guess the slogan.

Free bananas for every illegal alien, paid for by Americans.

Don't you just love when they catch the Mooch in these candid photos? :whistle:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 09:15:58 pm »

I still think that we're going to see her as Harris' VP and then she will run in 2024.

It is CRUCIAL that the RNC/GOP get a grip on election integrity and equally crucial that the GOP has a female on board for 2024.  Greene is a spitfire and I think would do excellent.  I haven't looked up her record, nor do we know if she has a clean slate.  Whoever runs, needs to be squeaky clean.

Obama will never be scrutinized, and she will be seen as the ever honorable Black heroine of the DEM party. Never will she even be questioned.  But on the GOP side there is going to be mud slinging even over and above what they dished out to Trump.  Count on it.

I like DeSantis enough but I just don't think he'll be able to withstand all that the left is going to throw at him.

Sadly, I honestly think we're looking at Mitt running against Michelle.  We can expect the same outcome when he ran against Bammy.

The Obama dynasty running against the Romney dynasty.  Joy!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 09:19:13 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2021, 09:40:44 pm »
Notice 'she' is wearing purple in the picture? 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2021, 10:15:21 pm »
I still think that we're going to see her as Harris' VP and then she will run in 2024.

The Republicans would be complete fools to seat any VP to replace a vacancy.  The seat should be left empty until 2024.  As White House occupant, Harris could live in perpetual paranoia knowing that Nancy Pelosi was next in line.  Or if the GOP takes control of the House, a GOP Speaker.  (Wouldn't Donald Trump make a great House Speaker?).