Author Topic: Paul Ryan to headline Kinzinger fundraiser  (Read 869 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Ryan to headline Kinzinger fundraiser
« on: May 21, 2021, 05:13:02 pm »
Paul Ryan to headline Kinzinger fundraiser
By Max Greenwood - 05/21/21 12:04 PM EDT

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) is set to headline a fundraiser on Monday for Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), an ardent critic of former President Trump and one of 10 House Republicans who voted in January to impeach the former president.

The fundraiser was first reported by Politico, which obtained a copy of an invitation for the event. Tickets start at $250 per person and go up to $11,600.

Trump has vowed to campaign against Republican lawmakers who voted to impeach him earlier this year for his role in inciting the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. Kinzinger hasn’t quieted down his criticism of the former president since then, even as he has acknowledged that he could pay a political price in his 2022 reelection bid.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/554749-paul-ryan-to-headline-kinzinger-fundraiser
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Paul Ryan to headline Kinzinger fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 05:38:18 pm »
And so the invasion of the establishment creatures continues.  So far we have Ryan, Boehner, Pence and W chiming in.  The establishment creatures are in for a very rude awakening. 

It is because of them and their cronies, I am no longer a registered Republican.  I haven't contributed to the GOP, RNC, NRSC, etc., for several election cycles. Let the GOPe die. They are self-destructing and they continue to offer nothing and haven't accomplished a darn thing in a really long time.

Let's see ... Biden or Harris v. any GOP establishment politician and I will vote 3rd party or vote only down ballot for a conservative.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 05:41:10 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 06:47:50 pm »

Are we sure that Paul Ryan is allowed to stay out that late on a school night?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 09:43:58 pm »
If Trump can beat this wicked cabal of evil democrats and RINO Republicans.  You will quickly see many of the NeverTrumper Republican RINOs quickly change to; I'm you buddy Trump, ole buddy ole pal.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 11:54:27 pm »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 06:09:06 am »
While Trump was President the nation and even world foreigners were amazed at how President Trump turned around the depressing mess Obama made of things,which Obama stated could not be undone.  How has the NWO,world globalist elites managed to con people into believing everything they saw by Trump didn't happen ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 07:48:50 am »
While Trump was President the nation and even world foreigners were amazed at how President Trump turned around the depressing mess Obama made of things,which Obama stated could not be undone.  How has the NWO,world globalist elites managed to con people into believing everything they saw by Trump didn't happen ?
Sooner or later people are going to catch on to the fact that there is no R vs. D, but Globalist NWO vs. Patriots.  Once seen, everything falls into place.  Time to stand up and be counted.  It's now or never.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 04:52:40 pm »
Sooner or later people are going to catch on to the fact that there is no R vs. D, but Globalist NWO vs. Patriots.  Once seen, everything falls into place.  Time to stand up and be counted.  It's now or never.

The Rodents are counting on keeping people stupid forever.   The Soviets managed to do it to their people for 80 years, and the Rodents use the same tactics.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline dancer

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2021, 07:19:55 am »
The Rodents are counting on keeping people stupid forever.   The Soviets managed to do it to their people for 80 years, and the Rodents use the same tactics.
I am truly stunned at the ignorance of our people.  Where are the critical thinking skills?  I know people that are so brilliant in their fields, yet can't see the obvious that's right under their noses.  SMH  I have underestimated brainwashing. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 05:08:18 pm »
Sleddog, fact is, despite fall of USSR in 1991, the USSR/Russia is still very much dominating their population like they did during the Soviet era.  Oppose Putin and end up dead or in prison.  Also, about 25% of Russia is solidly communist just as in the days before the fall.  They still control their oblasts completely.

Ryan and I am sure Kinzinger are both globalists.  Until being a globalist is identified as an act of treason punishable by death, we will have pukes like these two betray the people of the USA.  That is the primary theme, to betray the people.  Destroy the people of the USA, destroy the country.  If the people sit back and allow this to continue, this nation will eventually succumb.

The trends to take this nation to life as it was in the USSR before the fall are startling to me.  The idiocy of it all, the lack of knowledge regarding history contributes to the mob seizing control. 

Trump and other leading Republicans need to help develop primary candidates to remove every globalist/RINO.  Kinzinger is one of the dumbest folks in Congress.  Get rid of him, Cheney, and every other fool that voted with the Democommies to impeach Trump.  Clean the damn swamp already.