Author Topic: Under Biden's DHS, ICE Targets 75% Fewer Criminal Aliens  (Read 154 times)

rangerrebew

Under Biden's DHS, ICE Targets 75% Fewer Criminal Aliens

Published: 
Fri, May 21st 2021 @ 5:35 am EDT

Joe Biden’s new rules imposed on Immigration and Customs Enforcement to reduce arrests and deportations of illegal aliens have slashed the department’s targeting of criminal aliens by 75%. Law enforcement information and immigration officials alike both comment on the danger this poses to communities these criminal aliens are being released in.

Detainers issued to local jails by ICE have dropped from over 10,000 a month to just 2,500 according to data obtained by Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. As a result, the AG said, thousands of criminal illegal immigrants who would have been targeted for deportation are now being set free in cities around the nation.

In addition, a senior ICE official called the change dangerous to local communities in a deposition with the Arizona AG, reports the Washington Examiner. These depositions include Albert Carter, who served as the acting Phoenix Field Office Director for ICE.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/under-bidens-dhs-ice-targets-75-fewer-criminal-aliens

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Under Biden's DHS, ICE Targets 75% Fewer Criminal Aliens
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 03:56:31 pm »

The criminal aliens are only committing the crimes Americans no longer want to commit.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.