Author Topic: The real Joe Biden stands up – again  (Read 93 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The real Joe Biden stands up – again
« on: May 21, 2021, 01:33:35 pm »
May 21, 2021
The real Joe Biden stands up – again
By Charles Turot

Our current situation, threatening as it is to all we hold dear as Americans, is not in any way comfortable. That said, it offers benefits. One of them is this: People are revealing themselves for who they are. Gone are the days of obfuscation, moderation, and triangulation. If you’re running for my school board, for example, I want to know where you stand on critical race theory. In other words, whether you’re out to destroy my children. Leave that off your Candidate’s Position Statement, and the rest of it isn’t helpful.

The Office Holder Formerly Known as Joe Biden told anyone still harboring doubts all they needed to know about him in half an hour Wednesday.

He addressed the graduates of the Coast Guard Academy, an elite group of 200, chosen from over 3000 who apply. For four years, they study science, warfare, and how to sail a tall ship. Thirty-five percent are women. I wager all are indeed the “fierce patriots” Biden called them in his speech.

They listened politely as Biden did four things in rapid succession that revealed his character and fitness to lead. Spoiler alert: he can claim neither.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/the_real_joe_biden_stands_up__again.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34