Author Topic: Watch: Joe Biden Begins Yelling in the Middle of a Speech for No Apparent Reason  (Read 699 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Joe Biden Begins Yelling in the Middle of a Speech for No Apparent Reason
By Sister Toldjah | May 20, 2021 4:45 PM ET

Earlier this week and a month after the Senate overwhelmingly passed it 94-1, the House passed the anti-Asian American hate crimes bill also known as the “COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act” in a 364-62 vote.

The signing ceremony for the bipartisan legislation was held today and on hand were of course President Biden and Vice President Harris among other D.C leaders and dignitaries.

Though Biden gave what some media outlets charitably characterized as an “impassioned” speech imploring Americans to come together to stop hate against Asian-Americans, what others saw during Biden’s remarks was a man that looked like he was in the middle of a personality change as he began yelling and gesturing animatedly with a wild look in his eyes at one point before settling back down again to finish his speech in almost a whisper.

Watch the moment it happened below as he uttered the following comments: “Every time we’re silent, every time we let hate flourish, we make a lie of who we are as a nation.”

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1395452994934689796

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/05/20/watch-joe-biden-begins-yelling-in-the-middle-of-a-speech-for-no-apparent-reason-n383873
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What we are watching is a mental decline and a crack-up of Howard Beale proportions.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm thinkin' that the teleprompter script had something like "add emphasis", so that's what ol' joe thought he was supposed to be doin' ...

Offline RetBobbyMI

Just another sign of his advanced state of dementia
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline libertybele

Yep, Dementia Joe added in some Karate chop moves  ... meanwhile on the sidelines you can see Kamel laughing.  She laughs all the time, sometimes more hysterically than  at other  times.  I still contend that she's high on something continuously.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I'm gonna go with Nootropic supplements for a thousand, Alex

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, one reason there is silence is that if the dominant demographic complains about being blamed for the shortcomings of other demographics, the inability of some of the members of those demographics to follow basic laws, or the absence of their individual achievement in the midst of corruption amongst their own leaders and frequent unwillingness to earn better, those members of the dominant demographic who have the temerity to point out that responsibility lies with those who underachieve are called RACIST an shouted down and threatened with violent action or worse.

So a lot of people aren't saying shit, while the real racists chant in megaphones in the streets and hog the mike in front of cameras spewing nonsense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Yep, Dementia Joe added in some Karate chop moves  ... meanwhile on the sidelines you can see Kamel laughing.  She laughs all the time, sometimes more hysterically than  at other  times.  I still contend that she's high on something continuously.
She's licking her chops, biding her time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RetBobbyMI

She's licking her chops, biding her time.
Biden her time is about right.
The ole switcheroo.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Victoria33

There was nothing wrong with what he said and how he said it, giving emphasis in the right place.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There was nothing wrong with what he said and how he said it, giving emphasis in the right place.

Maybe its those dark dialated zombie eyes that accentuate the strangeness
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
I'm thinkin' that the teleprompter script had something like "add emphasis", so that's what ol' joe thought he was supposed to be doin' ...

That's all it could be. There's nothing going on in that brain except "read teleprompter," and it's not especially good at it.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

BassWrangler

It's like someone is whispering in his ear "show more anger" and he's responding. Creepy.

Offline goatprairie