Author Topic: Ted Cruz’s Time Is Coming to Lead a Resurgent Right  (Read 19960 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz’s Time Is Coming to Lead a Resurgent Right
« on: May 20, 2021, 02:09:40 pm »
Ted Cruz’s Time Is Coming to Lead a Resurgent Right
The Texas senator is a mature, formidable, and potent emerging force among nationalists and populists.
By Martin Sieff
May 19, 2021

The road ahead for renewing democratic values and an open, transparent, and once again credible political system in the United States is becoming clear. That is the emergence of Senator Ted Cruz to eventually unify a resurgent nationalist Right.

In my 2015 book Cycles of Change, an overview of more than 200 years of U.S. political history, I predicted both the nationalist insurgency of Donald Trump in the Republican Party and the progressive shift unexpectedly spearheaded by Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the Democratic Party that transformed U.S. politics in the 2016 election cycle.

The “Big Lie” that Russia influenced or decided the shock outcome of the 2016 presidential election was, in reality, cooked up by defeated Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton—a bungling loser of historic proportions—on the very same night she was still reeling from her rejection at the Javits Center in Brooklyn after the results were clear.

Since then, the old Republican and Democratic establishments alike have eagerly clung to the Big Lie because it offers them an excuse to deny and ignore what really happened: The American people for once rose up to express their ringing rejection of the ruinous policies of totally unregulated free trade, globalization, and ludicrous pretensions to world empire to which both parties have subjected them for the previous 70 years.

President Trump, however, however, was ruthlessly opposed, undermined, betrayed, slandered, and blocked on his honorable and responsible foreign policy and national security goals to restrain NATO, improve relations with Russia, and pull U.S. combat forces out of both Iraq and Afghanistan over these next four years and by the time of the next national election in 2024, he will be 78—as old as Joe Biden is now. Undoubtedly, the efforts to destroy and discredit Trump will continue unabated from now until then.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/19/ted-cruzs-time-is-coming-to-lead-a-resurgent-right/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Ted Cruz’s Time Is Coming to Lead a Resurgent Right
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 02:55:06 pm »

When is Cuban-Canadian Harvard lawyer history week?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 02:59:33 pm »
When is Cuban-Canadian Harvard lawyer history week?

Cruz is the only man in America who stood up to the GOP Establishment at their 2016 Convention.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 03:18:29 pm »
What is he selling?  What is he offering?  Why should I vote for him?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 03:44:53 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 04:37:05 pm »

He's selling Conservatism (most of the time) unlike this guy selling expensive snake oil.  @DefiantMassRINO

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 04:44:49 pm »
Instead of engaging in another ridiculous circular firing squad like last time I hope we can stay focused on the real objective here.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 05:08:31 pm »
Instead of engaging in another ridiculous circular firing squad like last time I hope we can stay focused on the real objective here.

Look upthread, and you'll see you hope in vain. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 05:16:20 pm »
Is Ted Cruz in favor of breaking up the media oligopolies?

Is Ted Cruz in favor of breaking up the technology oligopolies?

Is Ted Cruz in favor of the FTC and FCC have the cable companies offer a-la-carte program pricing in addition to bundle pricing?

Is Ted Cruz in favor of US supply chain security policies and legislation in Federal procument contracts?

Is Ted Cruz in favor of FTC, HHS, CDC, NIH, and VA policies which increases the number of domestic medication sources, increases domestic medication supplier competition, and reduces the overall cost of these medictions?

Is Ted Cruz in favor of making states competitively bid for Federal infrastructure funds to make states demonstrate positive public value proposition and efficient project implementation and oversight?

Is Ted Cruz in favor of legislation and Federal Energy Commission regulations which reward states with diverse domestic electricity generation sources and punish those states which import electricity from other states or Canada? (NIMBY-ism = more expensive and less secure electric grid)

Is Ted Cruz in favor of competitive bidding and supplier diversification for Medicare and VA prescription medications?

Is Ted Cruz going to use principles of competitive free market economics to make the US a more free, efficient, and competitive nation?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 05:21:27 pm »
Cruz is the only man in America who stood up to the GOP Establishment at their 2016 Convention.

What a peculiar thing to assert.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 05:22:05 pm »
I agree with the article.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 05:22:13 pm »
Instead of engaging in another ridiculous circular firing squad like last time

Isn't this the whole reason these articles are posted?

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 05:25:37 pm »

Well, actually that's up to every single voter to discern. It is important to look up his voting record or the voting record of anyone that you want to vote for.

I have been a Cruz supporter for many years and typically he does what he says he's going to do.  Don't take my word for it, or the word of various different news flashes. Ugly stories about him have been circulated; that's the way politicians rolls, especially the leftists. In Cruz's case, he's not exactly popular among the establishment and he out and out called McConnell a liar on the Senate floor (video is priceless). Voting records speak volumes.   Also bills that one has proposed or supported; regardless if they passed or not, what is more important is the mindset of what they proposed or supported.

IMHO if people would have looked up Bammy's voting record, he would have never made it.

Yes, it becomes problematic when they are new and don't really have a voting record, they you have to dig deep and do research. You can find lots of information, but digging deeper and backtracking news stories against what is current proves sometimes to be very interesting.

I am not implying that you don't  do any research, etc., but merely, answering your questions.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 05:31:34 pm »

If any Republican has any ideas how to apply competitive free market principles to lower the cost of Government and to make America efficient and competitive, I'd like to hear them?

Telling me that Ted Cruz is great does nothing to convince me he is the person I want to vote for in the next primary.

I am tired of watching the decades pass and nothing substantially improving for working Americans.

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 05:33:38 pm »
Isn't this the whole reason these articles are posted?

Cruz needs to make good on his "Imagine" speech.  He needs to lead the 75,000,000 that Trump spoke for and hopefully insert a new govt.  If anyone can do it, it's him.  However, the "Master of the Game" is Trump and hopefully they'll be helping each other to make this happen.

Say what you want about the two men and you can find all kinds of faults and flaws, but both of them have one agenda:  AMERICA FIRST!!!

Cruz is brilliant on the Constitution and law and Trump is brilliant on throwing mud right back at 'em and staying one step ahead.  He was excellent for the economy and American patriotism!

Yes, I believe these two are an unbeatable dynamic duo!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 05:37:25 pm »
I am tired of watching the decades pass and nothing substantially improving for working Americans.

I dunno, I'm doing ok... and I'm nothing special. Just checked by 401k, it looks good. House value looks good. Lots of technology opportunities for the future. And it's not like I'm a genius here.

Why is conservatism so utterly negative these days?

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 05:55:56 pm »
Globalism - offshoring of industries, jobs, and opportunities that also threaten our nation's supply chain security.

Corporate welfare (2008/2009)

If the GOP wanted to throw working Americans a bone, they'd lower the effective Federal Payroll tax rate (Fed Income + FICA + Medicare) for wage earners to be the same as the long-term capital gains tax rate.

American consumers and employers are also paying a surtax via non-competitive industries - pharmaceuticals, media, communications.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:03:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 06:00:31 pm »
If the GOP wanted to throw working Americans a bone, they'd lower the effective Federal Payroll tax rate (Fed Income + FICA + Medicare) for wage earners to be the same as the long-term capital gains tax rate.

If the GOP truly wanted to help America, they would stop spending money they don't have.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 06:12:00 pm »
What a peculiar thing to assert.

What a peculiar thing to deny.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 06:14:46 pm »

I would love to a see a return to fiscal and monetary sanity, but the Bush 43 establishment GOP cast fiscal conservatives as RINOs when they were pushing through the Medicare Prescription Benefit (Part D) without requiring a competitive medication procurement process.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 06:17:35 pm »
I dunno, I'm doing ok... and I'm nothing special. Just checked by 401k, it looks good. House value looks good. Lots of technology opportunities for the future. And it's not like I'm a genius here.

Why is conservatism so utterly negative these days?

I'm doing fine personally as well. But when the other side says they want to erase you you'd be pretty naive not to take them seriously.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2021, 06:20:18 pm »
I would love to a see a return to fiscal and monetary sanity, but the Bush 43 establishment GOP cast fiscal conservatives as RINOs when they were pushing through the Medicare Prescription Benefit (Part D) without requiring a competitive medication procurement process.

Word.  And right after that, those same E-ers killed off Social Security privatization.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2021, 06:39:01 pm »
Doesn't mean a thing. Cruz has one of the sharpest minds in politics,but no balls at all. He will talk a good game,kick things into gear,and then back away.

It's what he does.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2021, 06:40:23 pm »
   He's selling Conservatism (most of the time) unlike this guy selling expensive snake oil.  @DefiantMassRINO

@corbe

You really guzzled the Kool-Ade,didn't you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2021, 06:42:33 pm »

@skeeter

NOT going to happen. The RINO Role in politics is to act as a spoiler. They get the alleged Republican "True Believers" all fired up,and then walk away at the last minute when it is too late for any other group to gain any traction.

Then they get together with the Dims in closed back rooms,and laugh,and laugh,and laugh!

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2021, 06:49:07 pm »
I'm in the market for a Republican that wants to incorporate competitive free market principles to solutions.  Such a Republican could call me any name he/she/it/they/them/those want to.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:50:07 pm by DefiantMassRINO »