Author Topic: Governments need to reveal what they have been hiding about UFOs: Jeremy Corbell  (Read 432 times)

Online libertybele

There has never been any doubt in my mind that there are other 'beings' out there.  UFO problem? Aliens?

Governments need to reveal what they have been hiding about UFOs: Jeremy Corbell

Last week, investigative filmmaker Jeremy Corbell released a never-before-seen clip that appears to show an unidentified flying object disappearing into the water off the coast of San Diego, sparking renewed national interest into the existence of UFOs.

The video was captured on July 15, 2019 by a Navy aircraft and recorded in the USS Omaha's Combat Information Center. According to Corbell, the object is believed to be a transmedium spherical vehicle approximately six feet in diameter.

The Department of Defense confirmed the clip’s authenticity and said it will be reviewed by the Pentagon's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force.

Jeremy Corbell is best known for his documentary, "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers." He is also one of the most vocal proponents on further investigation into the topic of UFOs, working closely with journalist George Knapp, to spread awareness on the subject. For both men, this moment has been a long time coming.

"UFOs are real and they fly with impunity within our restricted airspace." Corbell said in a video interview with Fox News. "Finally people are acknowledging that this is an issue, that there is a UFO problem."............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ufo-government-hiding-jeremy-corbell
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope "they" understand the meaning of ""Klaatu barada nikto" .
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.