Author Topic: Poll: Only 15.5 Percent of Democrats Blame Hamas for Current Violence in Israel  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Only 15.5 Percent of Democrats Blame Hamas for Current Violence in Israel

Wendell Husebo 19 May 2021

Only 15.5 percent of Democrats blame Hamas for the current Middle East violence, according to the Trafalgar Group.

Nearly 38 percent of Democrats believe Israel is to blame for the current violence, while 34.4 percent do not know.

It appears President Joe Biden has sided with the 15.5 percent, relaying in a phone call Wednesday to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire.”

Far-left Democrats have been advocating for Biden to show sympathy for such a position.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) tweeted May 10 that Biden should be defending Hamas. “Israel attacks it during Ramadan. Where’s the outrage @POTUS?” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/19/only-percent-democrats-blame-hamas-violence-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So 84.5% don't realize that the Hamas violence is Iran's asymetrical response to Israel's bombing of one of its nuclear facilities.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

100% of DCP disciples are braindead sheeple that do and believe what their DCP overlords tell them.

Online LMAO

Leftists, and I know a few personally,  are obsessed with race.

There’s a belief  that the darker your skin is, the more you are always oppressed and you are always right.  Benjamin Netanyahu, for example, is white to them. So because his opponents are darker skin,  Israel, by extension, is an oppressor nation.

That, and the left needs victimhood. But there are Democrats who still back Israel as an ally in the Middle East versus Hamas, a terrorist organization.  But too many in their party take the opposite view so there’s going to be a conflict in the Democratic Party on Israel
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I suggest Israel end it now.  VANQUISH THE PALESTINIANS ALREADY AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOR!!!!