Author Topic: Wow! Top Chinese academic gloats China won the ‘biological war’ of 2020  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 19, 2021
Wow! Top Chinese academic gloats China won the ‘biological war’ of 2020
By Thomas Lifson

A startling admission that China is fighting a “biological war” with the US comes from a video made by a top Chinese academic, trying to persuade the Chinese people that US’s day is over, that our system is outmoded and unsuccessful, and that China is victorious

The professor who made the startling claim that China has won the “trade war, science & technology war and especially the biological war” looks like a heavy duty insider who may well be part of the team that manages China’s bid to displace the United States as the world’s hegemon.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/wow_top_chinese_academic_gloats_china_won_the_biological_war_of_2020.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And if all succumb to taking the experimental vaccine by force, then they have also won it forever.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Why not gloat? With help form their marxist allies in the rat party their Covid virus displaced their hated enemy x45. The global economic dislocation was a happy side effect. Now the only thing standing between China and world hegemony is the Big Guy, Mr 10%.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I tried to tell you what was going on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
So did this guy, years ago:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So did this guy, years ago:

Yep!  And he has been proven right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien