Author Topic: Pelosi slams GOP for 'cowardice' over Jan. 6 commission  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi slams GOP for 'cowardice' over Jan. 6 commission
By Mike Lillis - 05/18/21 11:29 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday slammed Republicans after the House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said that he would not support legislation to create a 9/11-style commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Addressing reporters on Tuesday morning, Pelosi lamented the "cowardice" of those Republicans like McCarthy who oppose bipartisan legislation to form the independent panel.

"I'm very pleased that we have a bipartisan bill to come to the floor," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "And [it's] disappointing but not surprising that the cowardice on the part of some on the Republican side not to want to find the truth."

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/554093-pelosi-slams-gop-for-cowardice-over-jan-6-commission
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi slams GOP for 'cowardice' over Jan. 6 commission
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 05:02:18 pm »
Kevin McCarthy Opposes Nancy Pelosi’s January 6 Commission Legislation Due to Bad-Faith Negotiations, Partisanship Poisoning Well
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/18/kevin-mccarthy-opposes-nancy-pelosis-january-6-commission-legislation-due-to-bad-faith-negotiations-partisanship-poisoning-well/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 05:17:53 pm »

Today's letter is 'k' ...

kangaroo kourt
kowardice
kommissar
komrade

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 05:27:10 pm »
Let's see if McCarthy has any gonads.

Let him, today, introduce a bill to establish a Congressional Commission to investigate the actions of (b)LM and Antifa in recent years, not just 2020, with an eye to uncovering the financial support for those domestic terrorists organizations, and if the support is international, clearly those organizations should be treated by the FBI as an international terrorist organization.

And we know they are.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.