Author Topic: Close Encounters of the Mask Kind™ — My Personal Adventure in the CDC's Brave New World  (Read 56 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Close Encounters of the Mask Kind™ — My Personal Adventure in the CDC's Brave New World
By Mike Miller | May 16, 2021 9:45 PM ET

Show of hands: Just a week ago today, who among us would have guessed that within just three days, the CDC would do a 180-degree flip-flop on par with the 1989 announcement that the Berlin Wall was coming down, and suddenly announce it was now safe for “fully vaccinated adults” to “resume most activities, indoors or out, in groups or individually, mask-free and without social distancing”? I am among those who did not raise a hand.

However, what I did do, was make an announcement of my own — posthaste.

I announced that henceforth, I self-identify as stick-a-fork-in-me DONE with the ridiculous draconian mask mandate, in light of the latest gyration from the CDC. As to Biden and his spankin’ new made-up “max or vax” pretend “rule,” as Glenn Beck so eloquently put it:

“Kindly, screw off.”

In reaction to the liberating feeling of no longer being trapped inside a body that never felt like my own — instead, feeling tormented and screaming to escape the lie I was forced to live —  I chose to venture out into the CDC’s “brave new (somewhat maskless) world” and live a life free from my tortured past. Free to live my life —life as a liberated, maskless man.

Or, as I like to call it, I went in search of “Close Encounters of the Mask Kind.”

https://twitter.com/RealLibSmacker/status/1393949670448287749

So on Saturday, I set off for the nearby Target store to look for a random pair of scissors.

Given my newly-declared mask freedom and feeling a bit “naughty” [sarc], I decided to go maskless, in part just to see what might happen when I did.

I was not to be disappointed — nor was I left unamused.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/05/16/close-encounters-of-the-mask-kind-my-personal-adventure-in-the-cdcs-brave-new-world-n381303
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34