Author Topic: Biden admin diverts $2B from COVID, health spending to care for migrant kids  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

Biden admin diverts $2B from COVID, health spending to care for migrant kids
Secretary Xavier Becerra pulled $850 million more out of a fund meant to replenish the Strategic National Stockpile
By Mary Kay Linge | New York Post

The Biden administration has pulled more than $2 billion out of programs authorized by Congress for COVID-19 testing, emergency medical supplies and other health needs — and is spending it on shelter for the 45,000 unaccompanied migrant children that have flooded across the US border this year.

The Department of Health and Human Services siphoned $850 million out of funds allocated for testing in President Biden’s massive $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill, Politico reported Saturday.

Secretary Xavier Becerra pulled $850 million more out of a fund meant to replenish the Strategic National Stockpile of items like medical gloves, masks, antibiotics and ventilators, and yanked $436 million out of other health programs, according to HHS spokesman Mark Weber.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-diverts-2b-from-covid-health-spending-to-care-for-migrant-kids

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So how many will go unvaccinated and wanting  by this $2B boondoggle.

Sllly me...  I thought Congress appropriated funds.    :silly:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 03:37:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Funny how the courts blocked Trump from using DOD funding on construction of the boarder wall, yet Biden is allowed to reallocate any departmental funding to whatever he wants with impunity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

So how many will go unvaccinated and wanting  by this $2B boondoggle.

Sllly me...  I thought Congress appropriated funds.    :silly:
Only when the president isn't a member of the Swamp in good standing.