Author Topic: Joe Biden Issues New ‘Rule:’ Get Vaccinated or Wear a Mask Until You Do  (Read 1706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Issues New ‘Rule:’ Get Vaccinated or Wear a Mask Until You Do

Wendell Husebo 13 May 2021

President Joe Biden issued a new rule Thursday, to either “get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.”

“The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do. The choice is yours,” his account tweeted.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced Thursday afternoon it has lifted mask mandates for fully vaccinated Americans.

“Anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities large or small without wearing a mask or physical distancing,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky stated.

Breitbart News reported that Walensky also sent a warning to unvaccinated people, saying they should continue masking and social distancing until they are fully vaccinated.

“You remain at risk of mild or severe illness, of death, or of spreading the disease to others,” she said. “You should still mask, and you should get vaccinated right away.”

The new mask guidelines are as follows:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/13/joe-biden-issues-new-rule-get-vaccinated-or-wear-a-mask-until-you-do/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bite me, mr Bite me
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

"So let it be written, so let it be done".

Offline Hoodat

So much for 'following the science'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

That is no effing choice at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Since doctors will not give me the vaccine, and tell me to stay home away from people, that leaves me with little choice. If I got it, wearing a mask would help me not give it to someone, but does not protect me very much if the person close to me has not had the vaccine and could be infected.  I will not know who is vaccinated and who is not.  When this started at the beginning of last year, I have only gone to doctors when I had to do that and went no where else. 

I feel sort of "in limbo", waiting for the next virus suggestion for people like me who cannot get the vaccine. 

Next Monday, the countries of the UK will drop their virus rules and everyone can go anywhere without a mask.  The pubs will be full of people inside without a mask for the first time since this started and they had to close.

There are two variants in India and one is easier to catch and harder to treat. One India variant is in the UK and I do not know which one it is.  In the US, Florida now has an India variant.  Yes, I need to research those two India variants to pin down which one is where.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I didn't get the jab, don't intend to, so I guess I am to be shunned now.  Victoria can come over to the Castle until this blows over.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I didn't get the jab, don't intend to, so I guess I am to be shunned now.  Victoria can come over to the Castle until this blows over.

:silly: :silly:

I hope she is enjoying The "Mass For Shut Ins"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I have not gotten and will not get the jab so I guess we can both be shunned. Not wearing a damned mask either!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

I hope she is enjoying The "Mass For Shut Ins"

Yes, I am.  Our Catholic Church Masses are live on line as they happen. 

@Cyber Liberty - I did not know you did not get the vaccine.  I know you have Republican political meetings, so are you going to wear a mask when you have those meetings plus other times you must go somewhere?  I am packing my bag to go to your house and have notified the family member who is a Captain pilot for United to bring his plane here and pick me up.

When I get there I will explain why any new laws in any state regulating mail ballots will not be followed just as the laws now are not followed. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 01:02:00 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, I am.  Our Catholic Church Masses are live on line as they happen. 

@Cyber Liberty - I did not know you did not get the vaccine.  I know you have Republican political meetings, so are you going to wear a mask when you have those meetings plus other times you must go somewhere?  I am packing my bag to go to your house and have notified the family member who is a Captain pilot for United to bring his plane here and pick me up.

When I get there I will explain why any new laws in any state regulating mail ballots will not be followed just as the laws now are not followed.

We don't wear masks at meetings.  The only place around here where masks are worn by Normals is Dr. offices, where they had masks available before the plague.   :shrug:

And I already know the elections will always be crooked, always have been.  We're trying to keep it down to levels that don't flip elections.  I don't worry much about the local elections, the County is 3:1 GOP.  It's places like Maricopa County that bother me by diluting my vote state-wide.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

As usual, I find myself in the very best of company.  :beer: :seeya: :patriot:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Have not and will not comply.

I will not get the shot.

I only wear a mask at work where required and if a business I WANT to patronize requires one.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Dr. Cole on Covid Jabs: “We’ve Seen More Deaths From This Shot Than All Vaccines in the Last 20 Years Combined”

FTA:

Dr. Cole said he saw a study that said 3% of injuries from the Covid vaccine will be permanent: “If you figure 100 million people got the shots, that’s 3 million with a permanent injury.”

Let's hope the good doctor is better at medicine than he is at statistics....
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Worthwhile thread on twitter:
Chris Hohnholz
@ChrisHohnholz
Let’s face facts for a moment. COVID is in fact a very real viral infection. People do get sick from it and, in some cases, it has been fatal. As many other infections have and will continue to do throughout human history. When it first hit, we all got concerned. The numbers and rates looked really bad. So, trying to be good neighbors, we agreed to shut things down for a minute. And that was our fatal error.

The powers that be – politicians, media, technocrat oligarchs – seized upon the opportunity. They saw how to exploit both the fear and generosity of people. They saw that they could keep us in a state of panic - concern we could get sick and fear we could get others sick – and they ran with it. They promoted ludicrous ideas – not just shut down for two weeks, shut down for months; not just wear a mask if you have symptoms, wear a mask if you don’t, in fact force everyone to wear masks everywhere, all the time; don’t worry about failing businesses, print money with no backing and pay people to stay home; make everyone believe every utterance from the government was “following the science” - and they reveled in their newfound powers.

Media kept us only ever concerned about the numbers of sick and dying. No context, no comparison with other illnesses, just COVID 24/7. Technocrats locked down all of social media, literally deleting posts and accounts of anyone who dared question the “science.” Politicians wielded executive orders like tyrannical kings issued edicts from the throne. And all the while, the culture became swayed to the belief in a new religion – “safeism.”

Like victims of Stockholm Syndrome, droves were led to believe their leaders were doing this for their very safety. They came to love their tyrants. Then the vaccine came. The new messiah of the safeist religion. Many called not only for the swift distribution of the vaccine but even for making it mandatory for everyone to take. Never mind the medication was rammed through the production process.  Never mind it had very little testing. Never mind the pharmaceutical companies were protected from liability.  The vaccine was here to save us and woe to those who doubted its veracity. Woe to those who felt it better to wait and see before lining up to be a test subject. The messiah must be accepted entirely, no questions asked.

In safeism, the sin is illness. Adherence to government mandates was the atonement. Those who dared doubt the seriousness of the sin of illness were to be consigned to outer darkness, mocked, ridiculed and scorned. The acolytes of safeism saw themselves as the heralds of a new order, the elite who cared more about humanity than those concerned for our precious freedoms which were being ripped away. They would even video themselves verbally and even physically assaulting the heretics and doubters. They were the chosen, we were hellbound.

Now, over a year later, our culture is irrevocably changed.  We are a culture of arrogant safeists. We see no reason to doubt the all-benevolent leaders of the new religious order. We signal our virtue by displaying our safeist religious garb, proudly display our allegiance by posting our vaccine shots to the world, and condemn all those who say they are unwilling to be forced into the new way of things.

Welcome to the United States of Safeism. You are required to enjoy your stay. Otherwise you will lose your freedoms and you will be cancelled.

https://twitter.com/ChrisHohnholz/status/1392992347642728451

7:57 PM · May 13, 2021·

Offline libertybele

DeSantis is refusing to comply and I believe by July we will be free to do whatever the heck we want. Yes, he's being sued left and right and he's moving forward so far.

I had a hospital stay and and they handed me discharge paperwork with facts" on COVID, and then stated, I'm sure you've heard all of this a million times and you are as tired of hearing it as we are and skipped right over it.

I had no COVID testing before surgery, only a normal blood testing and chest xray. Hospital personnel were wearing a face mask near patients but up at the nurses stations, no one had their face mask on. No face masks on in the OR which I found interesting. Perhaps they've all been vaccinated. In the ER, visitors are still not allowed in and have outside waiting areas; no masks required.  Why oh why should we wear a face mask outside in the fresh air and sunshine??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why oh why should we wear a face mask outside in the fresh air and sunshine??

Why?  Because outside in the open the Karens can see you, and will signal their virtues all over your azz.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

I had no COVID testing before surgery, only a normal blood testing and chest xray. Hospital personnel were wearing a face mask near patients but up at the nurses stations, no one had their face mask on. No face masks on in the OR which I found interesting. Perhaps they've all been vaccinated. In the ER, visitors are still not allowed in and have outside waiting areas; no masks required.  Why oh why should we wear a face mask outside in the fresh air and sunshine??
Before my recent surgery, I had to have a covid test and then quarantine (basically, stay home) for the next five days until surgery. My sister warned me the hospital might make me wear a mask in my room, as that is what happened with a friend of hers: she actually had to lie in a hospital bed with a mask on, 24/7. Fortunately, my hospital was not that stupid, and I never had to wear a mask in my room. Hospital staff did appear to be wearing them, and Mr. M had to have a temp check and a mask to be able to visit.

Offline libertybele

Before my recent surgery, I had to have a covid test and then quarantine (basically, stay home) for the next five days until surgery. My sister warned me the hospital might make me wear a mask in my room, as that is what happened with a friend of hers: she actually had to lie in a hospital bed with a mask on, 24/7. Fortunately, my hospital was not that stupid, and I never had to wear a mask in my room. Hospital staff did appear to be wearing them, and Mr. M had to have a temp check and a mask to be able to visit.

I guess I lucked out. I didn't even have a temperature check before my pre-op.

Face masks are becoming less commonplace in the stores.

FL is doomed!! Big Brother would like nothing more than for FL to have skyrocketing cases ... I say if so, we can blame that all on the 1,000 moving down daily. Unfortunately we're getting transplants mostly from MN; the same idiots that voted for Ohmar.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I guess I lucked out. I didn't even have a temperature check before my pre-op.
You're very fortunate not to be in Pa., which is where my surgery was and where the other hospital I referenced is located!

I'm trying to figure out this whole "you can enter unmasked only if you're vaccinated" business. Apparently, some stores have issued statements that unvaxxed people will have to wear masks to enter. So how will they know? If they ask, "Are you vaccinated?" and I answer yes, will they take my word or demand to see my official vax card? (Not a complete lie: I've been vaccinated against a few things in my life, just not the China flu).

I'm trying to imagine any other scenario in recent pre-Covid years where a Kroger employee could demand to know some aspect of my personal, private medical record before permitting me to enter the store.

Offline mountaineer

I  went to Kroger today, maskless. No one questioned nor challenged me. Victory!

Offline Hoodat

I  went to Kroger today, maskless. No one questioned nor challenged me. Victory!

Woot! 

Still waiting to see what changed in 'the science' to make this happen.  What breaking scientific discovery was made from morning to afternoon that caused our coup overlords to change policy?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Woot! 

Still waiting to see what changed in 'the science' to make this happen.  What breaking scientific discovery was made from morning to afternoon that caused our coup overlords to change policy?

The scientifical discovery was that Israel bombed Gaza after 1,750 or so missiles rained down on Israelis.
I will NOT comply.