Author Topic: Energy secretary Granholm just can't suppress her smiles over the gasoline shortages from the Coloni  (Read 496 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

By Thomas Lifson

Jennifer Granholm sure doesn't look too upset over the impact of the shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline on gasoline and other energy supplies.  The national security issues?  Fuhgeddaboudit.  Don't you realize it's good for you to learn to get along without fossil fuels?  Did you realize that if you drive an electric car, this wouldn't be a problem?

Watch as a reporter's question on whether the shutdown would "speed up" the transition to green energy yields utterly inappropriate (and chilling, if you think about it) smiles from Granholm:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/energy_secretary_granholm_just_cant_suppress_her_smiles_over_the_gasoline_shortages_from_the_colonial_pipeline_shutdown_.html

The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Plan is working
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sweet and Simple....   The oil industry is a bastion of Red States, and employees that tend to vote conservative. 

Now, pretty much the opposite of Big Tech.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Plan is working

I heard Margaret was actually a nice lady. 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: