Author Topic: Netanyahu: ‘We’ll Inflict Blows on the Terrorists They Couldn’t Even Dream Of’  (Read 824 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Netanyahu: ‘We’ll Inflict Blows on the Terrorists They Couldn’t Even Dream Of’

Deborah Brand 12 May 2021

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Wednesday the current retaliatory airstrikes in Gaza, that have so far killed several senior Hamas commanders, are only just the beginning.

After a number of senior Hamas commanders were killed in a joint operation between the IDF and Shin Bet,  Netanyahu warned the operations in Gaza will not end any time soon.

“We eliminated senior Hamas commanders and this is just the beginning,” Netanyahu said about the targeted killing of four high-ranking Hamas figures. “We will inflict blows on them that they couldn’t even dream of.”

He added Israel would “continue to respond with increasing force.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2021/05/12/netanyahu-well-inflict-blows-on-the-terrorists-they-couldnt-even-dream-of/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Do the world a favor and take em all out. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

He might want to consult with Kamala; I hear blows you couldn't dream of is her specialty.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Groundhog Day

BassWrangler

Groundhog Day

What's amazing (but not surprising) is how there was none of this during Trump's presidency. A firm hand totally shut down the "Palestinian" / Hamas bullshit for 4 years. And without that, there wasn't any need for retaliatory or defensive airstrikes from Israel.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What's amazing (but not surprising) is how there was none of this during Trump's presidency. A firm hand totally shut down the "Palestinian" / Hamas bullshit for 4 years. And without that, there wasn't any need for retaliatory or defensive airstrikes from Israel.

They know nothing will happen. They have past experience to go by from 8 years of The O'Bastard regime and now they have Jobama 2.0 to guide them.   Same reason Iran is acting up.  No Fear.  Dementia Joe is dickless.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Yup ... @BassWrangler

https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1392458415570620421

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1392271698947366916

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Palestinians are not at the signing in the above photo because they are literally insane.

What level of attack must Israel sustain to consider it a war?  A thousand + rockets launched at Israel is a declaration of war that should be met with something more than a proportional response.  I say the Israelis should begin leveling Palestinian cities, starting with something smaller with the promise to Hamas they will march all the way up and destroy them in total if need be.

Frankly, I fully support the total vanquishing of Palestine.  No more consideration for their survival.  Otherwise this nonsense will never end.

Frankly, I fully support the total vanquishing of Palestine.  No more consideration for their survival.  Otherwise this nonsense will never end.

How are you defining "total vanquishing"?  @jafo2010

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa asked (of jafo):
"How are you defining "total vanquishing"?"

I'm not jafo, but my answer:
Drive them into the sea.
Every last one of them.

Online LMAO

He might want to consult with Kamala; I hear blows you couldn't dream of is her specialty.

:rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Nothing amazing about it.   That's what it's like when we have an American in the House.   Haven't had one of those since Reagan, then Trump.   Now we have a Kenyan traitor.  Is it any surprise the antics of the terrorists of the world ramp up when they have one of their own seated in a coup?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

RinVa asked (of jafo):
"How are you defining "total vanquishing"?"

I'm not jafo, but my answer:
Drive them into the sea.
Every last one of them.

Why @Fishrrman