Author Topic: MSNBC’s Johnson: If GOP Wins in 2022, ‘They Will Impeach Joe Biden in February of 2023’  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Johnson: If GOP Wins in 2022, ‘They Will Impeach Joe Biden in February of 2023’

Pam Key 11 May 2021

MSNBC political contributor and Morgan State University professor Jason Johnson said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that if Republicans won control of the House and Senate in the 2022 midterm election, they will impeach President Joe Biden.

Johnson said, “Everybody already knows what the Republicans are. They literally led a march to the Capitol and not the civil rights kind, like a couple of months ago. Everybody already knows what the Republican Party is. There is nothing in exposing them anymore.”

On Democrats pushing the HR-1 voting bill through Congress, Johnson said, “Quite frankly if they don’t make this the priority, you can’t wait until the 2022 elections because if these state laws stay on the books in 2022, Democrats will lose the House and Senate and they will impeach Joe Biden in February of 2023. I promise you, that’s what the Republicans will do.”

Johnson added, “So like no, you can’t wait for a year and a half and hope it works in a functional politics sort of way. We are beyond functional politics when you have the Josh Hawleys and the Ted Cruzs of the world saying, ‘Well, I don’t really know if an insurrection where they were calling for the death of my colleagues is something that makes you unqualified to be in elected office anymore.’ You are way past campaign management. This is about saving this country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/11/msnbcs-johnson-if-gop-wins-in-2022-they-will-impeach-joe-biden-in-february-of-2023/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From your lips to God's ears...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

That's just his johnson talking, the GOP doesn't have the balls.    They still think that they impeached Trump (2) as payback for clinton.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

Biden will be long gone before 2023 begins. It hasn't been 4 months yet, and the Democrats' unity is bursting at the seams.

The 25th Amendment will be invoked before the Pubbies have a chance to impeach Old Joe.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline skeeter

I’d rather the GOP just lay out the evidence showing old Lunchbox Joe is a fraud and a grifter and let the voters pass judgement on the rats in 2024. We don’t need another rat martyr, which is what the media will try to make of him, especially if he passes away in the middle of the trial.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 11:18:04 pm by skeeter »