Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Tiring of Joe Biden’s Attempts to Negotiate ‘Infrastructure’ with Republicans  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bernie Sanders Tiring of Joe Biden’s Attempts to Negotiate ‘Infrastructure’ with Republicans

Kyle Olson 10 May 2021

U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is growing tired of President Joe Biden (D) negotiating a sweeping “infrastructure” plan with Republicans.

Sanders was asked by Axios on HBO whether he agreed with Biden aide Steve Ricchetti’s comment that Democrats have “a little more time” to have “broader consultation and dialog” and “There’s more receptivity on the Republican side to having that dialogue, and they also see the potential to reach some common ground here.”

“In general I don’t agree with that,” Sanders responded. “The bottom line is the American people want results.”

He continued, “And frankly, when people got a, you know, $1,400 check or $5,600 check for their family, they didn’t say, ‘Oh, I can’t cash this check because it was done without any Republican votes.'”

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg told the New York Times Sway podcast last week going the traditional route of “regular order” and committee hearings is something Biden “prefers,” but “our bottom line is something has to get done.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/10/bernie-sanders-tiring-of-joe-bidens-attempts-to-negotiate-infrastructure-with-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34