Author Topic: Warning Shots Fired at Iranian Gun Boats Harassing US Navy Ships in Strait of Hormuz  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warning Shots Fired at Iranian Gun Boats Harassing US Navy Ships in Strait of Hormuz

Monday, 10 May 2021 03:33 PM

A U.S. Coast Guard ship accompanying a guided-missile submarine and other vessels near the Strait of Hormuz fired warning shots at Iranian fast boats that approached them in an “unsafe” manner on Monday, the Pentagon’s spokesman said.

A large group of fast boats controlled by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps came as close as 150 yards (137 meters) to the U.S. ships when a Coast Guard cutter fired about 30 warning shots from a .50-caliber machine gun, spokesman John Kirby told reporters. He said the Iranian vessels were behaving “very aggressively.”

The encounter is the latest sign of U.S.-Iran tensions in the Middle East and the second time an American ship fired at an Iranian vessel in recent weeks. Late last month, the U.S. released footage of the USS Firebolt firing at Iranian fast boats that came within about 68 yards. In early April, an Iranian boat pulled in front of another Coast Guard vessel, though no shots were fired.

“It’s unsafe, it’s unprofessional, and this kind of activity is the kind of activity that could lead to somebody getting hurt and could lead to a real miscalculation in the region,” Kirby said. “Sadly, harassment by the IRGC navy is not a new phenomenon.”

more
https://www.newsmax.com/headline/iran-coast-guard-navy-ships/2021/05/10/id/1020848/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
JMO...  But 150 yards is a few hundred yards too close for these clowns to encroach. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden will not do shit about this.  He is Obama's Muzzie loving stooge.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I said it before, put the warning shots through the hull until the desired result is achieved

Online rustynail

Were the gunners diverse and inclusive?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What GtHawk said above.  Sink the b*st*rds!!!  They only understand strength, not the Biden weakness.

Americans are going to die because we have an out to lunch, tea and crumpets dead from the neck up POTUS.  Ugggh!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Warning shots?  Utter bullshit, they need to be "blow them out of the water" shots.  Nobody seems willing to do that, so the Iranians will continue to "harass."  It's like refusing to shoot people who throw rocks large enough to kill people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: