Author Topic: BIDEN: “There’s been a lot of discussion since Friday report that people are being paid to stay home  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
BIDEN: “There’s been a lot of discussion since Friday report that people are being paid to stay home rather than go to work. We don’t see much evidence of that."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Seriously?

How stupid does one have to be to say something so ... stupid (sorry, words fail me).

This is even stupider than the statement that nobody who earns under $400k will pay taxes.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tried getting checked out at Wally World today, early- 8am, and could not get a checker to help.  (needed since we found some clearance items).

Lady told me that there were no checkers  available until 9 am, and there would just be one at that.  Inquiring further, she explained that they are 50 employees short at their store, and the conventional wisdom/knowledge was most everyone was doing better at home on government aid versus putting up an effort to come to work.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.