Author Topic: Rolling to Remember forges ahead despite Biden Pentagon rejections  (Read 908 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Ignores Rolling to Remember Motorcycle Rally

Charlie Spiering 30 May 2021

President Joe Biden will ignore the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle rally in Washington, DC, on Memorial Day despite past presidents taking part in the day’s events.

Organizers for the rally told Breitbart News they had not been contacted by the White House about recognizing or participating in the annual event.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment from Breitbart News.

The Rolling to Remember rally, previously known as Rolling Thunder, is now organized by AMVETS.

Former President Barack Obama and former President Donald Trump have each met with organizers of the popular Memorial Day motorcycle rally, hosting them at the White House.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/30/joe-biden-ignores-rolling-to-remember-motorcycle-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Joe Biden Ignores Rolling to Remember Motorcycle Rally
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 03:03:20 pm »
I would never have believed that Joe Biden would make Barack Obama look like a centrist, but he's doing it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 03:06:25 pm »
Biden has surrounded himself with people who hate America and American values... God, Country and Family. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 03:07:30 pm »
I would never have believed that Joe Biden would make Barack Obama look like a centrist, but he's doing it.

IMO, it's because they 'see' the finish line right now.  They think they're in the home-stretch.

Photos of this administration with MAGA, Trump-loving Patriots would essentially be 3 steps back.

Very ominous.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 03:24:48 pm »
IMO, it's because they 'see' the finish line right now.  They think they're in the home-stretch.

Photos of this administration with MAGA, Trump-loving Patriots would essentially be 3 steps back.

Very ominous.

I agree.

That is why we all must be prepared to fight back against the Marxists, even if most of our so-called "leaders" will not.

My (very-large, very well-known) employer is presently pushing all of this "woke" garbage - though somewhat more softly than other companies, or so I understand.

I don't want to lose my job, but I have let it be known that I object to being treated like a presumptive oppressor because I am a white man, and I reject the notion that I am somehow "guilty" of unconscious bias or "white privilege" when the truth is that everything I have, I worked my ass off for, and harbor no animus toward anyone who has done the same.

I believe most of us feel exactly the same way.

We need to let the Powers That Be know that this we will carry out our duties as American citizens.

Stand for the flag. Stand for freedom. Stand for equality under the rule of law - not for "equity" which is a means by which government and business collude to grow their power by discriminating against and silencing dissenters. 

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 03:32:12 pm »
Meanwhile, VP KommieLa's Memorial Day tweet (with a photo of herself) is: Enjoy the long weekend.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1398963222808510465

Yes, Joe and HeelsUp really don't like this country.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2021, 04:13:41 pm »
Most likely he is going to ignore it because it is composed entirely of adults,most of whom are male,and Slow Joe seems to strongly prefer 5 year old girls.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2021, 04:16:08 pm »
Biden has surrounded himself with people who hate America and American values... God, Country and Family.

@Wingnut ,
Biden is senile,and I doubt he even plans his bowel movements.

The hard left saw he was a fool that was ambitious,thoroughly corrupt,that could be told to say and do anything as long as there was money in it for him,so they adopted him.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2021, 04:22:33 pm »

Biden has nothing to do with it. Biden is not the architect of his own policies.
Biden spends the larger part of every day asleep.
Biden doesn't even know what is going on or what is happening in his name.
There is some kind of cabal of America hating Communists running the show.
If they get their way successfully, America will be a smoking bankrupt wasteland.

But ... at least Trump is gone ... so we have that going for us.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2021, 04:48:31 pm »
I agree.

That is why we all must be prepared to fight back against the Marxists, even if most of our so-called "leaders" will not.

My (very-large, very well-known) employer is presently pushing all of this "woke" garbage - though somewhat more softly than other companies, or so I understand.

I don't want to lose my job, but I have let it be known that I object to being treated like a presumptive oppressor because I am a white man, and I reject the notion that I am somehow "guilty" of unconscious bias or "white privilege" when the truth is that everything I have, I worked my ass off for, and harbor no animus toward anyone who has done the same.

I believe most of us feel exactly the same way.

We need to let the Powers That Be know that this we will carry out our duties as American citizens.

Stand for the flag. Stand for freedom. Stand for equality under the rule of law - not for "equity" which is a means by which government and business collude to grow their power by discriminating against and silencing dissenters. 

:beer:   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2021, 05:35:22 pm »

CHARLIE SPIERING   |   30 May 2021

President Joe Biden will ignore the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle rally in Washington, DC, on Memorial Day despite past presidents taking part in the day’s events.

Organizers for the rally told Breitbart News they had not been contacted by the White House about recognizing or participating in the annual event.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment from Breitbart News.

The Rolling to Remember rally, previously known as Rolling Thunder, is now organized by AMVETS.

Former President Barack Obama and former President Donald Trump have each met with organizers of the popular Memorial Day motorcycle rally, hosting them at the White House.  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/30/joe-biden-ignores-rolling-to-remember-motorcycle-rally/

The Pentagon granted a permit back in March.  But the Biden Coup subsequently rescinded that permit.  So now on Memorial Day, AMVETS is being denied a permit to honor those who have sacrificed their lives for this country.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2021, 06:00:53 pm »
Topics merged.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Rolling to Remember forges ahead despite Biden Pentagon rejections
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2021, 12:45:04 am »
 :patriot: :patriot:

Rolling to Remember is an annual event aimed at honoring war veterans who were either taken prisoner or are still missing in action. The motorcycle event formerly known as Rolling Thunder will take place Memorial Day weekend in Washington, D.C.

This year’s turnout is expected to be overwhelming due to the attention the event has received after being denied a permit for a staging area from the Pentagon, under Joe Biden. The permit was reportedly rejected over COVID-19 health concerns.

The national executive director of AMVETS said this attempt to block a tradition backfired as he is expecting an even larger than projected crowd of over 100,000 riders to show up at RFK stadium.................

https://www.oann.com/rolling-to-remember-forges-ahead-despite-biden-pentagon-rejections/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Rolling to Remember forges ahead despite Biden Pentagon rejections
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2021, 01:42:25 pm »
:patriot: :patriot:

Rolling to Remember is an annual event aimed at honoring war veterans who were either taken prisoner or are still missing in action. The motorcycle event formerly known as Rolling Thunder will take place Memorial Day weekend in Washington, D.C.

This year’s turnout is expected to be overwhelming due to the attention the event has received after being denied a permit for a staging area from the Pentagon, under Joe Biden. The permit was reportedly rejected over COVID-19 health concerns.

The national executive director of AMVETS said this attempt to block a tradition backfired as he is expecting an even larger than projected crowd of over 100,000 riders to show up at RFK stadium.................

https://www.oann.com/rolling-to-remember-forges-ahead-despite-biden-pentagon-rejections/

@libertybele

Let's be honest,folks. If there is ONE group in America you can count on to NOT follow orders it's Harley riders. The fact that Biden and the bubbleheads that surround him actually thought they would follow White House dictates and stay home just shows you how out of touch with America they really are.

I seriously doubt even 1 percent of them will be voting Dim. ALL the left has accomplished with this brain fart is to fire them up.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:45:01 pm by sneakypete »