Author Topic: ‘Dude, Where’s My Workforce?’  (Read 84 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Dude, Where’s My Workforce?’
« on: May 10, 2021, 01:21:35 pm »
‘Dude, Where’s My Workforce?’
I & I Editorial Board
May 10, 2021

It must be a nasty surprise for companies that have slavishly repeated Woke mantras and imposed overtly racist policies on workers and even customers in the name of “racial equality” to now find themselves short of the one thing they need to thrive and grow: workers. They can thank Joe Biden and the Woke Democrats for that.

No question, right now companies are sucking for air, finding it impossible to ramp up fast enough as workers stay home in droves rather than return to work.

People are said to be “scratching their heads” over why, after a year of pandemic-forced business closings, workers aren’t desperate to work and earn. After all, just a few months ago the concern was whether they’d have jobs to go back to.

President Biden’s comment that the economy is “moving in the right direction” after the number of new payroll jobs undershot expectations by nearly 800,000 shows a president out of touch with reality.

There are nearly 15 million jobs going begging, according to online job site ZipRecruiter, far more than the 7.4 million “old economy” estimate of the Labor Department. Yet, data from April’s distressing jobs report shows that nearly 9.2 million Americans remain unemployed, 29% of those for more than a year.

And just 266,000 new payroll jobs were added in April, far short of the 1 million-plus estimated by Wall Street economists, even as unemployment jumped to 6.1% from 6%, rather than than the expected decline to 5.8%.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/05/10/dude-wheres-my-workforce/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34