Author Topic: Biden's Woke Military Will Embarrass America  (Read 81 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Woke Military Will Embarrass America
« on: May 10, 2021, 01:10:26 pm »
May 10, 2021
Biden's Woke Military Will Embarrass America
By Robert L. Maginnis

Something is happening in the halls of the Pentagon, and it bodes ill for America's future military.  Wokeness is crawling out of the shadows to neuter America's fighting power.

This is a dangerous move because of the criteria likely to be used to identify "extremists."  These will not only further divide the military ranks, but also diminish our fighting readiness and make us the laughingstock of modern militaries, prominently including existential enemies in Russia and China.

Evidently, secretary of defense Lloyd Austin's military-wide stand-down wasn't enough for the Biden leftists in the White House and Congress, along with appointees now walking the Pentagon's E-ring.  No, they are trending full-rudder left like other federal agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency.  The aim is to make our bloated federal government more "woke" — a slang term meaning alert to so-called injustice in society and especially racism — regarding so-called "extremists."

This isn't a joke.  Recently, our premier intelligence agency's recruiting arm posted on twitter a 36-year-old Latina CIA officer who spouted her wokeness with words like "intersectional" and "cisgender."  The CIA officer confirmed her wokeness by stating, "I am a woman of color.  I am a mom.  I am a cisgender Millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder."  Then she communicates that she is part of mainstream wokeness: "I did not sneak into the CIA.  I earned my way in, and I earned my way up the ranks."  Translation: The agency embraces wokeness.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/bidens_woke_military_will_embarrass_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34