Author Topic: ABC’s Hostin: ‘We Need to Shun Those Who Refuse to Get Vaccinated’ — No Vax, No Entry  (Read 463 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

ABC’s Hostin: ‘We Need to Shun Those Who Refuse to Get Vaccinated’ — No Vax, No Entry

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/03/abcs-hostin-we-need-to-shun-those-who-refuse-to-get-vaccinated-no-vax-no-entry/

ABC News legal analyst and co-host of “The View” Sunny Hostin said on Monday’s broadcast that “we need to shun those that refuse to get vaccinated” from public businesses and modes of transportation.

Hostin said, “It’s a public health issue. It’s not a political issue. This is just a vestige of the prior administration’s position on the mask. The prior administration was an anti-science administration. I think we’re seeing the fallout of the bungling of the pandemic where it led to, you know, the death of over 500,000 people. We now know that studies show, had the pandemic been dealt with in a different way, in a public health manner, and had these masks and efforts not been politicized the way they were, we could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives, including the lives of my in-laws.”

She continued, “When you look at the folks that are not getting vaccinated because it’s a quarter of Americans that are not getting vaccinated, white evangelicals, 45% said they won’t get vaccinated according to Pew Research. Republicans, almost 50% of Republicans, are refusing to get the vaccine. We won’t reach herd immunity because of those particular groups.”

Hostin is a Jill-Biden-style doctor, she has a JD. Frankly, I think "journalists" need to be shunned and ostracized, and many lawyers as well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Papers please........(with infused German accent)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

How about the border too, Doctor?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

I can think of no punishment worse than being shunned by a member of The View.

Offline libertybele

How about the border too, Doctor?

Certainly that is a huge concern, but I wouldn't want them to start allowing ILLEGALS in by offering to all those willing to be vaccinated entry into this country.

It could easily turn into continuing to give them more rights than U.S. citizens. 

FL is fighting back ... what the heck is wrong with the governors of the others states who continue to bow to the Feds?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Very Amish of her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Certainly that is a huge concern, but I wouldn't want them to start allowing ILLEGALS in by offering to all those willing to be vaccinated entry into this country.

It could easily turn into continuing to give them more rights than U.S. citizens. 

That ain't the point.

The point is selective enforcement of ______(you name it).

We do not need government deciding who should get what or who should be shunned.

We are (supposedly) free people.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

That shunning is working the other way around... Costco got ZERO dollars from me this month and will see no more from me. I have now successfully moved my business to the local Smith's, where face diapers are optional. No longer going to Smart Foods... Moved all that to Albertson's... Where nobody is telling me what to do..

Ace hardware on Meridian? Used to buy a lot there - Ain't seen a single dime of mine since they told me I had to wear a mask... All that is going to the ranch store, or the Cenex, or the Ace south of town, where people in masks are laughed at.

Get woke go broke.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The Squad.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Night Hides Not

I can...riding in a car driven by Ayanna Pressley.

Fun fact: Pressley doesn’t drive; she never learned how.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/01/31/things-about-ayanna-pressley/hJo1s12ZPJFJezn6GO7K3J/story.html
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.