Author Topic: Poll: Plurality Say People Should ‘Continue Wearing Masks in Public’ Even After Being Fully Vaccinat  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Plurality Say People Should ‘Continue Wearing Masks in Public’ Even After Being Fully Vaccinated

Hannah Bleau 4 May 2021

A plurality of American adults believe fully vaccinated individuals should “continue wearing masks in public” even after being fully vaccinated, a Rasmussen Reports survey released Tuesday showed.

Over 105 million people in the U.S. have been “fully vaccinated,” representing 31.8 percent of the U.S. population, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) May 3 data. With a growing number of Americans getting vaccinated, the CDC released updated guidance for those individuals, which continues to instruct them to wear masks in certain social settings, despite their status as fully vaccinated.

The Rasmussen survey, conducted April 29 and May 2, asked respondents, “Should people who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 continue wearing masks in public places?”

Forty-nine percent said yes while 42 percent said no. Predictably, opinions are sharply divided on party lines, as a majority of Republicans, 67 percent, said they should not continue wearing masks in public, while 75 percent of Democrats said such individuals should.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/poll-plurality-say-people-should-continue-wearing-masks-public-even-after-fully-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Low Intelligent Liberals are driving this nonsense.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline PeteS in CA

I "need" a special version:

I'm Recovered

I'm Vax'd

No Mask
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Masks are the new symbol of government submission.   

Those who will or will not cower will be easibly discernable.   Why would anyone who has been vaccinanted be required to wear a mask in an open park?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.