Author Topic: Climate activists now trying to cancel pets! Pet Police have arrived:  (Read 561 times)

rangerrebew

A project of CFACT DONATE

Climate activists now trying to cancel pets! Pet Police have arrived: ‘Expert suggested reducing rate of dog & cat ownership in favor of other animals’ to reduce ‘pets’ carbon footprint’ – Equal to emissions of 13 million cars!

VOX mag goes full pet police, asks: "Are our pets gobbling up the planet?": Gregory Okin, a Professor in the Departments of Geography and the Institute of the Environment and Sustainability: "Reducing the rate of dog and cat ownership, perhaps in favor of other pets that offer similar health and emotional benefits, would considerably reduce these impacts."

"Proper poop disposal is important. Okin found that pet poop is equivalent to the annual trash of 6.6 million humans." That's more trash than Maryland produces!

“Reducing the rate of dog and cat ownership, perhaps in favor of other pets that offer similar health and emotional benefits, would considerably reduce these impacts,” Okin’s study concluded.

But wait! Pets cause global warming and global warming harms pets! - Flashback 2016: 'Climate Change Impacts Our Pets'

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/05/02/climate-activists-now-trying-to-cancel-pets-pet-police-have-arrived-expert-suggested-reducing-rate-of-dog-cat-ownership-in-favor-of-other-animals-to-reduce-pets-carbon-footprint-equal/

rangerrebew

Climate wackiness: ‘No Green New Deal w/out police abolition’ – Cancel pet ownership! – Biden admits CO2 cuts ‘not going to matter’ – Zuckerberg’s ‘palatial’ home – Kerry punching at ‘denial’

Round-up of recent news in the wacky world of climate change activism

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotMay 4, 2021 11:36 AM with 0 comments
Get your copy of Best-selling Green Fraud! New reviews are in:

Review: Astrophysicist Dr. Willie Soon reviews Green Fraud:’ The quintessential book on the massive frauds created by fake news & 3rd-rate science about CO2 ending humanity’

Dr. Caleb Rossiter reviews Green Fraud: ‘Readable & humorous — but scientifically solidly-founded’ – Morano ‘a witty popularizer, with an elephant’s long memory for all the ridiculous claims’

Mathis reviews ‘Green Fraud’: ‘The book slices open the fraud that has infected science, politics, & media’ – ‘Exposes the evildoers using their own words against them’

#

‘We have to fight back’: John Kerry calls on scientists to lead fight against climate denial – Warns world is ‘right now crossing the long-awaiting tipping point’

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/05/04/climate-wackiness-no-green-new-deal-w-out-police-abolition-cancel-pet-ownership-biden-admits-co2-cuts-not-going-to-matter-zuckerbergs-palatial-home-kerry-punching-at-denial/

Offline thackney

When my dogs pass away from old age, I will replace them with cows.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Envirowhacko's agenda is to fully control every aspect of our lives.  One piece at a time.

Hope these new Pet Policemen get to seize a few pissed off Pit Bulls
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When my dogs pass away from old age, I will replace them with cows.
I was thinking Komodo Dragons Takes care of pet police, pesky solicitors and other two or four legged vermin.

Drawbacks are they are not good with children, the elderly or other pets

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If there were no humans on Earth, would Climate Change still make a sound?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
What other animal can provide "similar health and emotional benefits" as a pack of Siberian Huskies?    I've even got a Seppala siberian sled dog in my little collection.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.