Author Topic: Zuckerberg and George W. Bush Partner in Far Left Immigration Push.  (Read 310 times)

rangerrebew

News

Zuckerberg and George W. Bush Partner in Far Left Immigration Push.

May 3, 2021Catherine Salgado

Two organizations owned by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg have partnered with Former President George W. Bush to push for mass migration and amnesty for illegal aliens, policies which favor the political left and Big Tech corporations.

George W. Bush told radio host Hugh Hewitt, during an April 22 interview, that “the Bush Center is spearheading a reform movement” concerning mass migration. The former president added, “And you know, we’re talking to people about, you know, what needs to be done.”

The Zuckerberg-owned organization listed on the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s webpage for immigration policy under “Program Partners” is the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

“The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was founded in 2015 to leverage technology, community-driven solutions and collaboration to help solve some of society’s toughest challenges.  Our mission is to build a more inclusive, just, and healthy future for everyone,” says the Initiative’s official website. Part of its “mission” is working with Bush to encourage amnesty for illegal migrants.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/zuckerberg-and-george-w-bush-partner-in-far-left-immigration-push/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Boy Jorge probably gets as excited as a school girl on her first day of school at the thought of all those little Mexican boys being held in cages because they came alone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We've already had immigration reform, back in 1986:

https://ballotpedia.org/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.