Author Topic: Actual climate observations disagree with “official” climate models, warns former NASA scientist  (Read 430 times)

rangerrebew

Actual climate observations disagree with “official” climate models, warns former NASA scientist

04/30/2021 / By Divina Ramirez

Climate models, upon which the Biden administration’s climate policies and “green” economic plans are based, do not reflect actual observations made by climate scientists in recent decades.

President Joe Biden identified “climate change” as one of his top priorities when he took office. In February, he had the country rejoin the Paris Climate Agreement to prove its commitment to tackling the climate crisis. In March, he also introduced a massive $2 trillion plan to generate jobs, rebuild the nation’s infrastructure, position the United States to out-compete China and mitigate the so-called climate crisis.

But computer model simulations used by the administration have produced average warming rates that are more than double what experts have observed over the last four decades.

That’s according to Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist for the University of Alabama in Hunstville. Spencer has served as a senior scientist for climate studies at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration‘s (NASA) Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville.

https://www.climate.news/2021-04-30-climate-observations-disagree-with-climate-models.html

BassWrangler

This is from Roy Spencer, who is in my mind an honest and brilliant scientist. But the Climate Gestapo hates him and considers him a "climate denier".

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every single "official" number you could possibly think up will always disagree with reality.
Crime statistics - fake
Illegals in America - fake
Inflation - fake
Green energy costs - fake
Biden popularity - fake
Number of actual Democrats - fake
Vote counting - fake
Covid deaths - fake
Well...could go on and on but it does not matter.
Every number coming from the government and their gimp slaves in the media is fake.
And they don't care in the least. When you show them contradictory actual facts, they ignore it.
The Democrat motto is, 'Reality' is whatever we say it is.
And if you disagree with anything even in the slightest detail, then you are automatically a 'racist Nazi'.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:15:04 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Turn off the BS machine and everything is fine.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley