Author Topic: ‘Requires abolishing the police’ – ‘There’s No Green New Deal Without Police Abolition’ – Are you r  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

‘Requires abolishing the police’ – ‘There’s No Green New Deal Without Police Abolition’ – Are you ready to join the ‘abolitionist climate movement’

Green New Deal mastermind Rhiana Gunn-Wright, director of climate policy at the Roosevelt Institute: "Police brutality is an environmental justice issue." ... "Environmental justice is not just about air pollution. It’s not just about how close or far you are from a fossil fuel facility. It’s also about what makes up your physical environment, including policing, public safety, education, clean water. All of that is part of a person’s physical environment."

#

Flashback: Activists new claim: ‘Defunding the police is very good climate policy’

Psychiatric Times goes full climate woke? Psychoanalyst links ‘racism & climate change with unconscious primitive narcissistic states’

Watch: Kids TV channel Nickelodeon teaches kids to ‘learn the meaning of environmental racism’ – ‘A form of systemic racism’

Democrat strategist James Carville: 'Wokeness is a problem and we all know it' - Vox - April 27, 2021

Flashback: Identity politics invades the climate change debate

Read Green Fraud for more on how identity politics has invaded the climate debate.

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotApril 28, 2021 8:09 AM

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/04/28/requires-abolishing-the-police-theres-no-green-new-deal-without-police-abolition-are-you-ready-to-join-the-abolitionist-climate-movement/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Remember any time you read/hear 'abolish Police' in the news media, in every case they are talking about YOU, not about themselves. They will still have their iron gates and armed security while the rest of the country devolves into ThunderDome.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Confiscatory taxation is an environmental justice issue, then.  Having 40% of my paycheck seized by the government makes me sad.

Does the Green New Deal make America a safe place from the IRS?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There can be no rational argument with people like these.

The only course of action is to remove them from their positions, and prohibit them from holding any position in which they can influence others again.

Offline skeeter

Fine with me. No green new deal then.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There can be no rational argument with people like these.

The only course of action is to remove them from their positions, and prohibit them from holding any position in which they can influence others again.
Face it. they are in the wrong institutions...
Inpatient therapy, prolonged and indefinite, seems appropriate, to keep society safer.
After all, as environmental issues go, how about the emissions from those "peaceful protests" which always seem to have some sort of campfire?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 05:11:34 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis