Author Topic: Schiff: ‘We Can’t Ignore’ Some of Trump Base Is Part of Domestic Terrorism Threat  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: ‘We Can’t Ignore’ Some of Trump Base
Is Part of Domestic Terrorism Threat

Pam Key 28 Apr 2021

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that we could not ignore the so-called predominant domestic threat was the white national threat and “some of the folks are part of the Trump base.”

Wallace said, “I want to ask you about the work on the intelligence committee. Is it different now that the intel chiefs testified to the tragic new reality that the gravest threats to the country are domestic violent extremists? Currently, under the threat warning, we know about radicalized by the big lie still being repeated by Donald Trump. I believe six times since last week and some COVID restrictions where he was also a leading and rater with tweets of liberate Michigan and liberate Virginia?”

Schiff said, “It does affect the work of our committee certainly. I think all of the domestic agencies with a portfolio with domestic terrorism have to prioritize it like FBI and DHS. We have the responsibility of overseeing the intelligence component of that. We were already doing an investigation last year into politicization of intelligence at DHS where one whistleblower was alleging that instructions were being given essentially to downplay the seriousness of the domestic terror committed by white nationalists and hype the threat of Antifa.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/28/schiff-we-cant-ignore-some-of-trump-base-is-part-of-domestic-terrorism-threat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

This is an attempt to deflect from ANTIFA and BLM riots and damages in Democrat run cities. He knows this is nonsense but he’s attempting to distract

The only people buying his nonsense is his base.  That’s why he will only go on networks that won’t challenge him
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 03:18:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is an attempt to deflect from ANTIFA and BLM riots and damages in Democrat run cities. He knows this is nonsense but he’s attempting to distract

The only people buying his nonsense is his base

Libtards are not very smart but they are extremely malleable.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Perhaps Schiff can find encouragement from Putin, who just imprisoned his critic Alexei Nelveny (after assassination didn’t work out - if at first you don’t succeed).

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

These guys were considered dometstic terrorists too, but that is not relevant now is it?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

These guys were considered dometstic terrorists too, but that is not relevant now is it?   :cool:

If we could only get woke Libtards to dress up in red coats and march in a straight line....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.