Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘I Will Never Forgive’ Trump, Capitol Rioters for Trauma They Caused  (Read 545 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: ‘I Will Never Forgive’ Trump, Capitol Rioters for Trauma They Caused

Pam Key 28 Apr 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that she would “never forgive” former President Donald Trump and the rioters at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

Pelosi said, “I will never forgive those people and the president who instigated the insurrection for the trauma they caused to the workers in the Capitol, whether the young people who work in our offices, whether custodial staff who make the Capitol run, whether it was the Capitol Police. They messed up my office, broke mirrors and stole stuff, and the rest, who cares. But I do care that the impact, the negative impact, the fright they instilled in people because they were doing their civic duty in the Congress of the United States.”

She continued, “Those people who came desecrated the Capitol. They desecrated with violation of what was happening there by trying to steal and destroy those mahogany boxes. They did it by looking for the vice president to scared him to go their way. I am always under threat, so nothing new for me. If they want to defecate into the Capitol of the United States— just horrible, they were so horrible and disrespectful that it wasn’t even sane.”

Pelosi added, “I want to talk about the truth and how we go forward again to protect that Capitol, find out the truth for the American people to know, and also to protect our institutions and the respect that they command among the American people. This is about patriotism.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/28/pelosi-i-will-never-forgive-trump-capitol-rioters-for-trauma-they-caused/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Oh, for crying out loud; cry me a freakin' river Nan.  What about all the turmoil and trauma that you've caused this country over the years??? You are a traitor and a disgrace to this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

By the same token, America will never forgive you Nancy for the trauma you have caused during this short episode on this earth.

Thank God we are near the end of you.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd expect more from an alleged devout Catholic.  She holds her vendettas worse than an Irishman holds his grudges.

I'll pray for you, Nancy, and light a candle for your soul.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
The unforgiveness she proudly expouses may very well show up as wrinkles in her face. Ain’t no amount of Botox that will help with that.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline skeeter

I’m sure that’s causing him some sleepless nights, nanna.

I’ll never forgive the insurrectionists for not dropping a deuce in your desk drawer.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 10:06:08 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gosh Nancy, why don't you just take that thought and abort it, just pretend it's one of those babies that you and your supposed Catholic ilk feel the Bible justifies killing. Of course your bible is the Lord Lucifer Version used by special people such as you and out to lunchbox Joe.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Lets see you ripped up Trump's speech .... lets just say you have never been Christmas card buddies and probable never will be. You are a flaming commie and even a NY values president couldn't please you even after handing you every spending bill you asked him to sign.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline cato potatoe

Oh, for crying out loud; cry me a freakin' river Nan.  What about all the turmoil and trauma that you've caused this country over the years??? You are a traitor and a disgrace to this country.

These people are liars, and their points are stupid.  They do not care whether their messaging is consistent.  Only solution is to defeat them.