Author Topic: Ma’Khia Bryant’s Mom Previously Charged With Child Endangerment And Assault, Father Kicked Girl In V  (Read 688 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Ma’Khia Bryant’s Mom Previously Charged With Child Endangerment And Assault, Father Kicked Girl In Video And Has Extensive Criminal Background

https://tbdailynews.com/makhia-bryants-mom-previously-charged-with-child-endangerment-and-assault-father-kicked-girl-in-video-and-has-extensive-criminal-background/

The other day I published a blog criticizing Paula Bryant, the mother of 16 year old Ma’Khia Bryant who was killed by Columbus Police while trying to stab an unidentified black woman wearing pink. Paula Bryant blamed the cops for the death of her daughter while taking no accountability for herself, despite the fact that her troubled child was in foster care and instigated the entire incident which was all caught on film.
However, as it turns out Mom is a liar, her father was involved in the fight, and both of them have a long and documented criminal history.

Ma’Khia wasn’t on the honor roll at Independence High School, where she was far from the only child who had the misfortune of having parents who put apostrophes in their names.
... Although it isn’t the biggest deal that Paula Bryant lied about her honor roll daughter, it does establish that 1) she can’t be trusted, and 2) the media will blindly repeat anything that makes the victim of a police shooting look good.
Paula Bryant was charged in 2004 with domestic violence and assault. The charges were ultimately dismissed after she plead guilty on amended charges.

In 2010 she was charged with domestic violence, assault, and endangering children. She plead guilty on an amended charge.

Maybe if she didn’t assault people and endanger her own children then her child wouldn’t have been in foster care in the first place.

In the video you can see Ma’Khia storm out of the house and run one of the other girls over. You then see a man come out of nowhere and kick the girl in the head while she’s down as Ma’Khia goes to stab the girl in the pink.

That man is apparently her father Myron Hammonds, who’s a real gem himself.
Ma’Khia was having problems with the two girls she attacked because they used to live in the foster home, stopped by a lot, and criticized Ma’Khia for not making her bed and keeping the house clean. She reached her breaking point, and before someone called the cops she called up her father to help her take care of the other girls.

Myron Hammonds has had a warrant out for his arrest since January.
If Myron Hammonds hadn’t kicked that girl who was on the ground then Officer Reardon would’ve been able to direct all of his focus on Ma’Khia, and perhaps he could’ve taken her to the ground before she got near Tianna Bonner.

If Paula Bryant had obeyed the law and raised her kids properly instead of getting arrested for endangering them, then Ma’Khia wouldn’t have been in this situation in the first place.

There’s lots of blame to go around here, but none of it belongs with the police. As long as we pretend that America has a policing problem and not a parenting problem then we’re never going to address the root cause of shootings like this. Then again, Al Sharpton, Ben Crump and race baiters everywhere have to eat too, so I guess some people don’t want it to end. The racism-industrial complex employs way too many people in this country.

This article is painstakingly documented with pix from court records and such. And long, because M'K's parents have a significant criminal records. If anyone needs an example of MSM social bias, their incuriosity about Paula Bryant and Myron Hammonds demonstrate it. I wonder if this claim is a guess or is documented from phone records:

She reached her breaking point, and before someone called the cops she called up her father to help her take care of the other girls.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Trash raising Trash and the left enabling it as normal.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The criminals who meet their Maker are invariably from wretched stock.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

she was far from the only child who had the misfortune of having parents who put apostrophes in their names.
000hehehehe
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This kid never had a chance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

And she's all too typical, sadly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

On the bright side...she never went hungry.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

When I taught in Buffalo I saw family situations like this ALL THE TIME.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The parents should be indicted and held responsible for this criminal monster child.  The cop was upholding his oath to serve and protect.

Lesson learned hopefully for others:  do not use a weapon in public in plain view and expect everyone to just stand and watch.  If police are in the crowd, doing their job, you just might get shot to death!!!

Offline verga

I keep hearing about African American males getting "The Talk". News flash I lived in a typical white bread suburban neighborhood. Everyone of my friends and myself got that exact same talk when we were of age. None of us went stabby, none of us every tried to shoot a cop, etc... I guess suburban caucasian kids just listen better. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

I keep hearing about African American males getting "The Talk". News flash I lived in a typical white bread suburban neighborhood. Everyone of my friends and myself got that exact same talk when we were of age. None of us went stabby, none of us every tried to shoot a cop, etc... I guess suburban caucasian kids just listen better.
I'm beginning to wonder that if part of the "talk" black males get is resisting arrest and not obeying cop's orders the better to get themselves shot and killed. Black males disobey police commands and resist arrest so often I think a number of black parents  plan for the ghetto lottery.

Offline berdie

I've thought about "The Talk" myself. When I grew up it had to do with respecting authority figures or being grounded for life. :laugh:

Offline PeteS in CA

Black males who don't resist arrest and black males not arrested seldom make the news. And the MSM don't give a @#$% about white males who do resist arrest, because they don't fit the MSM's race-baiting narrative.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.