Author Topic: Ted Budd Launches North Carolina Senate Bid, Campaigning on ‘Freedom, Capitalism, and Putting Americ  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Budd Launches North Carolina Senate Bid, Campaigning on ‘Freedom, Capitalism, and Putting America First’

Ashley Oliver 28 Apr 2021

Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC) announced Wednesday he will run for U.S. Senate in North Carolina to fill the seat of retiring Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC).

Budd, a gun store owner from Davie County, released a video of the announcement that detailed his positions on issues and prominently featured him campaigning alongside former President Donald Trump.

“I’m 100 percent pro-life, and I even think that elections should be fair and secure,” Budd says in the video. “I’m a political outsider who can’t be bought by the swamp, and I don’t give a riff about their Washington games. I’ve shoveled a lot of manure on my family’s farm, and it’s not the dirtiest job I’ve ever had, now that I’ve been in Congress”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/28/ted-budd-launches-north-carolina-senate-bid-campaigning-on-freedom-capitalism-and-putting-america-first/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34